prediction: dolphins 24, raiders 17

prediction: dolphins 24, raiders 17

There are 18 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Sep 30, 2007, titled prediction: dolphins 24, raiders 17. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

RB Ronnie Brown finally got going, rushing for 112 yards and two touchdowns last week against the Jets, and a lot of his success had to do with the line opening decent holes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Deeznutzinurmout h

Yakima, WA

#1 Sep 30, 2007
Omar, you are an idiot Raiders will win,I guarantee it..
black hawk bill

Denver, CO

#2 Sep 30, 2007
Culpepper is "as imobile as they come" ? That was last year when the stinkin fish started him before he was healthy. You, Mr. Kelly are clearly a homer. If you had done any research on the current year you would know that DC is healthy and quite able to pivot and plant without concern for his (now healthy) knee.
The Raider defense gets better against the dolphin offense. Let green throw it up there against these "youngsters". They have been much maligned this year and rightly so but there have been many posatives.
Like many others you think the team will wilt in the heat and humidity.These are professional atheletes in prime condition, omar. Not the Raiders of the 70's and 80's who just blew people away because they were that much bigger and better than the rest.(yes I speak from first hand knowledge)
As a huge Raider Rooter, I hope the fish read your article and belive it.
They will be torched by Daunte's Inferno. Green will be exposed for the pedestrian QB that he is and the fish will be skewered by the Vaunted Silver and Black.
Remember " the autum wind is a RAIDER".
Rodney

Miami, FL

#3 Sep 30, 2007
Culpepper is a backup and in the rain today he'll fumble the ball plenty. I guarantee it!
Laffing at you

Pompano Beach, FL

#4 Sep 30, 2007
4 weeks in a row now you guys predict a Dolphin win...and 4 weeks in a row you end up wrong. Maybe we need some new prognisticators.... Nice job. Miss Cleo would have had a better record predicting these games.
Broward Resident

AOL

#5 Sep 30, 2007
Rodney wrote:
Culpepper is a backup and in the rain today he'll fumble the ball plenty. I guarantee it!
Well Porter predicted a win also ..
John Boom

Portland, OR

#6 Sep 30, 2007
Nice job in getting rid of Cullpepper, everyone knew that he was still good, he was never given a chance with Miami, why get a 37 year old QB instead of taking a chance on Cullpepper?
If cullpepper didn't work out, we need a new Qb, so what, green will be 38 next year and out of the league, so we start all over again.
The downside is Cullpepper looks pretty good still,(and we did not draft quinn), so we have to rebuild again at least for the next 2-3 years.
Jet Fan

Covington, LA

#7 Sep 30, 2007
Rodney wrote:
wHAT? CAN YOU REPEAT THAT?
DAUNTE CULPEPPER IS A PROBOWL QUARTERBACK! AND YOU ARE ONE OF THE MORONS LIKE YOUR COACH CAM-MORON WHO CAN'T DISTINGUISH BETWEEN GOOD PLAYERS AND BAD PLAYERS. 5 TDS!!!!!!
LOSERS!!! 0-4 HAHAHAHAHA!!
black hawk bill

Denver, CO

#8 Sep 30, 2007
Ok fish fans.......

How bout that imobile DC????

3 rushing td's and two passing????

green looked good, eh???

Ha!

Go Raiders!!!!!!!!

DC-comeback player of the year!

Raiders make the playofss.....sb bound????

We'll see.

really nice weather here in black hawk at 9200 feet.....

High....High...High......

oh baby!
raider fan

United States

#9 Sep 30, 2007
Mrs. Porter,you know you should not write predictions any more!!!Come back to diner now your FISH is getting cold!
raider fan

United States

#10 Sep 30, 2007
Hey Kelly,Ill take Daunte's "gimp" knee over your gimp brain anyday!!!!
R-B-J

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#11 Sep 30, 2007
All you fin fans ,including THAT BALD HEAD man on foxs sports, you know the one that couldn,t understand why C-PEP talked about himself/for himself so much,until J.B.told him that C-PEP was his own agent to shut his big mouth. Just like X-LEE at FSU, You haters of BLK. QB, You can,t take the performances away from them! You need to shut up now before we call your teams back next week for a double kicking.
tony

San Francisco, CA

#12 Sep 30, 2007
How's Daunte's gimpy knee now?
raiders rule

Miami, FL

#13 Sep 30, 2007
lol raiders are back
raider nation

United States

#15 Sep 30, 2007
full of shit oak 35 sardines 17
will

Hampton, GA

#16 Sep 30, 2007
this guy is a joke! c-pepp immobile? he ran for three touchdowns!!
SFLA Raider fan

Boca Raton, FL

#17 Sep 30, 2007
Raiders don't have that kind of appeal? Omar, what planet do you live on? Despite the Raiders poor performance over the past year, they have one of largest national fan bases in the NFL! If you were at the game today, you probably noticed that when Dolphin fans starting leaving in droves with 7 mins left in the game, the only remaining colors in the stadium were silver and black. And there were easily 25K Raiders fans in attendence. I agree with previous poster in his comment about your knowledge/research. Obviously you are not a realist given your pregame hope assessment, nor are you very knowledgable about Dolphin opponents!
Raiderbern

Santa Rosa, CA

#18 Sep 30, 2007
Way to go Nostradamus! If you gamble for a living...you'd starve to death in no time. Try to be more non-biased, this article is the worst case of Homerism I have ever seen. Dante can't move?
raider fan

United States

#19 Oct 1, 2007
Raiderbern wrote:
Way to go Nostradamus! If you gamble for a living...you'd starve to death in no time. Try to be more non-biased, this article is the worst case of Homerism I have ever seen. Dante can't move?
LOL!!!!!DITTO!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shane Lechler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sebastian Janikowski wants to finish career wit... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Haleys Commet 5
News Raiders' Kluwe, leading proponent for gay right... (May '13) May '13 The Autumn Wind 4
News New Raiders punter Chris Kluwe says football is... (May '13) May '13 erie-vike fan 2
News Report: P Kluwe signs 1-year deal with Raiders (May '13) May '13 Miguelscottbeltran 3
News Raiders rebuilt 2013 team to meet for first tim... (Apr '13) Apr '13 The Autumn Wind 16
News Bell: Rebuilding Raiders should trade Darren Mc... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Purple Faithful 10
News Shane Lechler ecstatic about signing with Houst... (Mar '13) Mar '13 TexasRaider 5
More from around the web