Lechler Named to All-Fundamentals Team

Dec 14, 2011 Full story: Raiders 6

USA Football's All-Fundamentals Team recognizes NFL players at each offensive and defensive position as well as four special teams positions.

Full Story
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Dec 16, 2011
The only reason Lechler is a pro-bowler is because the Raiders offense stinks so bad he's always kicking maximum distances

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#2 Dec 16, 2011
hey lbf, have you "HURD" the bad news lately?
that's it, bears are done! we don't need you no more. thanks for nothing! we beat the bears and you lost to the noodles team!
and you thought mcclain was bad?(lol).

RAIDERS 2011!!! AL!
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#3 Dec 16, 2011
OG, Have we taken the league lead in Drug Dealers away from you? This guy makes Bam Morris look like just a user.
Go BIG!
or
Go HOME!
or
Go to the BIG HOUSE

Bears Motto 2012

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#4 Dec 17, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
OG, Have we taken the league lead in Drug Dealers away from you? This guy makes Bam Morris look like just a user.
Go BIG!
or
Go HOME!
or
Go to the BIG HOUSE
Bears Motto 2012
whats a motto?
nothing, whats a motto with you?(lol)
RAIDERS have slight chance to get better!
last i "hurd", he was released. are the bears out competely? you are saying 2012? ohhhhhhhhh, i get it! 2012? motto? 2012?(lol).
at least stick around till we lose late in the playoffs. we still need a cool head hater around here. join us in the playoffs.
PLAYOFFS? are you kidding me? PLAYOFFS?
raiders 2011!!! AL!
Jim Mora

Littleton, CO

#5 Dec 19, 2011
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
<quoted text>whats a motto?
nothing, whats a motto with you?(lol)
RAIDERS have slight chance to get better!
last i "hurd", he was released. are the bears out competely? you are saying 2012? ohhhhhhhhh, i get it! 2012? motto? 2012?(lol).
at least stick around till we lose late in the playoffs. we still need a cool head hater around here. join us in the playoffs.
PLAYOFFS? are you kidding me? PLAYOFFS?
raiders 2011!!! AL!
PLAYOFFS?
YOU TALKING PLAYOFFS?
PLAYOFFS?
Tough day yesterday OG
Good to see Tebow had a bible shoved up his......

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#6 Dec 19, 2011
Jim Mora wrote:
<quoted text>PLAYOFFS?
YOU TALKING PLAYOFFS?
PLAYOFFS?
Tough day yesterday OG
Good to see Tebow had a bible shoved up his......
i'll say!
RAIDERS 2011!!! AL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shane Lechler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sebastian Janikowski wants to finish career wit... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Haleys Commet 5
Raiders' Kluwe, leading proponent for gay right... (May '13) May '13 The Autumn Wind 4
New Raiders punter Chris Kluwe says football is... (May '13) May '13 erie-vike fan 2
Report: P Kluwe signs 1-year deal with Raiders (May '13) May '13 Miguelscottbeltran 3
Raiders rebuilt 2013 team to meet for first tim... (Apr '13) Apr '13 The Autumn Wind 16
Bell: Rebuilding Raiders should trade Darren Mc... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Purple Faithful 10
Shane Lechler ecstatic about signing with Houst... (Mar '13) Mar '13 TexasRaider 5
•••
•••

Shane Lechler People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••