Battered Browns May Add a New Quarter...

Battered Browns May Add a New Quarterback

There are 27 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Oct 11, 2010, titled Battered Browns May Add a New Quarterback. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

The Cleveland Browns have a new quarterback controversy. Other than rookie Colt McCoy, they don't have a healthy one.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dave S

Cleveland, OH

#21 Oct 11, 2010
I agree with John from Decatur Il. We should put his logo on the sides of our helmets.!!
denny

Elyria, OH

#22 Oct 11, 2010
go browns
American

Hilmar, CA

#23 Oct 11, 2010
How bout suitin' up Burnie?? We need the laughs!!!
carolann

Middlefield, OH

#24 Oct 11, 2010
You must be kidding wrote:
Is Cleveland ever going to stop the "fire the coach and put in the rookie" comments. Lets not give McCoy the Tim Couch treatment. Be patient for once.
I agree...the Browns destroyed Tim Couch, although this time we have an offensive line that can give a QB some protection. But when Wallace went down they should have put in McCoy....we have not seen what a healthy Delhomme can do. this team has improved so much over last year...yes, our record is not good, but at least you can watch a game and the Browns are IN it...I am happy with that for this year
Bulldawg

Cleveland, OH

#25 Oct 11, 2010
Tim wrote:
Where's Tim Couch?
He's sitting on his Couch playing PS3.
MAD TO THE BONE

United States

#26 Oct 12, 2010
john wrote:
i thimk our motto in cleveland should be " WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR "
Don,t what year but maybe next year!!!!
Sister Mary Frances

United States

#27 Oct 12, 2010
The Browns go with Colt McCoy, they're playing the rested Steelers, a quaterback that's back in the game, and they're on their home turf. If the Browns front office wants--I can have Father Tom go there and bless the team before they leave for Pittsburgh. He won't administer the Last Rites just a blessing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seneca Wallace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can Packers' Eddie Lacy lead NFL in rushing? (Aug '14) Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 13
News 3 Keys To Falcons Victory Over Packers (Dec '13) Dec '13 eric 3
News Tolzien will start for Packers against Vikings (Nov '13) Nov '13 GBPmies 5
News Green Bay Packers: Could they win without Aaron... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 22
News How often do good QBs have bad games? (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Green Bay Packers: Team needs a backup for the ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Can the Green Bay Packers pull off a repeat of ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Reggie 5-4 5
More from around the web