Battered Browns May Add a New Quarter...

Battered Browns May Add a New Quarterback

There are 27 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Oct 11, 2010, titled Battered Browns May Add a New Quarterback. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

The Cleveland Browns have a new quarterback controversy. Other than rookie Colt McCoy, they don't have a healthy one.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
observationdude

Mogadore, OH

#1 Oct 11, 2010
Answer: Josh Cribbs
Quit messing around with all these other guys that can't do the job. Seneca maybe but Jake--send him packing. Is this rocket science really ?
Denise And Charlie

Canton, OH

#2 Oct 11, 2010
Damn put Colt McCoy in, he is a great QB...
fred

United States

#3 Oct 11, 2010
you know they need to do something ,there just a very bad team all the way around they should of not come back in 99 we would not have to go through THIS again and again
mac

United States

#4 Oct 11, 2010
please give rookie a chance we are the only franchise that drafts quarterbacks and do not play them look how many rookies are playing and look what ben rothsberger from steelers and joe placo from Ravens have done won why are we so afraid her In cleveland it is a sin
Tim

Cleveland, OH

#5 Oct 11, 2010
Where's Tim Couch?
Loving Mother of Two

Youngstown, OH

#6 Oct 11, 2010
i blame that game on the coaching..clearly Delhome was not cabable..why would you put a HURT QB in over one that is totally healthy (McCOY)....cmon Mangini you should know better! sad...so sad!
ronda

New York, NY

#7 Oct 11, 2010
I agree....Why not give Mccoy a shot?? He's getting paid to do a job, why not let him attempt to do his job?? He can't do much worse than some others we have put in!!
You must be kidding

Medina, OH

#8 Oct 11, 2010
Is Cleveland ever going to stop the "fire the coach and put in the rookie" comments. Lets not give McCoy the Tim Couch treatment. Be patient for once.
mikie

Buffalo, NY

#9 Oct 11, 2010
You can have QB Ryan Fitzpatrick from the bills and 1 of 2 running backs. Please take whoever you want. The Buffalo Bills are going no where anytime soon execpt for the number one pick and they will mess that up too! Browns fans I feel your pain!
BUGMAN

United States

#10 Oct 11, 2010
& YOU THINK this is gonna work? You F ing morons are losers just like this city.Modell had the right idea!!
LEBRON SUCKS

Canton, OH

#11 Oct 11, 2010
Daunte Culpepper is looking good with the the UFL. would be a solid pick-up.

Since: May 10

Cleveland, OH

#12 Oct 11, 2010
They should have kept Derek Anderson as a 2nd stringer.
Vic

Orwell, OH

#13 Oct 11, 2010
I don't know why they didn't kick a field goal as soon as they were in range. They needed 10 points. Kick it then try for the onside kick with a lot of time left instead of a little. I like Mangini but that was a break down. Also Jake should have been the #3 guy yesterday.
Judy

Tecumseh, OK

#14 Oct 11, 2010
ronda wrote:
I agree....Why not give Mccoy a shot?? He's getting paid to do a job, why not let him attempt to do his job?? He can't do much worse than some others we have put in!!
Do you remember Tim Couch and Charlie Frye? Two rookies with promise that were thrown to the wolves before they were ready and it ruined their careers. At least the Browns have learned from their mistakes in this respect. Too bad we didn't take a shot on Vick when we had the chance. I do like the suggestion of Daunte Culpepper though.
Pete

United States

#15 Oct 11, 2010
The Cleveland Curse is alive and well.
Ron

United States

#16 Oct 11, 2010
Why don't they hire Kurt Warner as a Quarter back Coach. He'd make Colt one of the best.
john cleveland

Cleveland, OH

#17 Oct 11, 2010
a minor league team in a major league franchise
bob

Akron, OH

#18 Oct 11, 2010
Pete wrote:
The Cleveland Curse is alive and well.
Hoorah.
john

Cleveland, OH

#19 Oct 11, 2010
i thimk our motto in cleveland should be " WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR "
Dave S

Cleveland, OH

#20 Oct 11, 2010
Well, here's how I see it....Put in McCoy for the rest of the season and let him get some experience. The 2 q/b's we have now aren't producing so put the high priced rookie in and see what he can do. Based on the teams the Browns have to play yet it would not matter what q/b is in the game. Look at the Jets....they put in a rookie and he has done just fine. Let's not pamper our guy and let him get in there. He just may surprise some people. Com on Mangini, show us the million dollar man.!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seneca Wallace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can Packers' Eddie Lacy lead NFL in rushing? (Aug '14) Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 13
News 3 Keys To Falcons Victory Over Packers (Dec '13) Dec '13 eric 3
News Tolzien will start for Packers against Vikings (Nov '13) Nov '13 GBPmies 5
News Green Bay Packers: Could they win without Aaron... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 22
News How often do good QBs have bad games? (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Green Bay Packers: Team needs a backup for the ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Can the Green Bay Packers pull off a repeat of ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Reggie 5-4 5
More from around the web