Brandon Weeden starts for 2012 Cleveland Browns, in some not-so-elite company: Bill Livingston

Sep 9, 2012 Full story: Cleveland.com 7

Evidence suggests that the Browns wouldn't recognize a quarterback if Dr. Frank Ryan sat down next to them to explain why Gary Collins was so open in the 1964 NFL Championship Game.

Full Story
Dennis Pfeffer

United States

#1 Sep 9, 2012
All hail king weedon, another browns a screwup by browns...should have drafted a receiver!
dogg pound

Castlewood, VA

#2 Sep 9, 2012
Dennis Pfeffer wrote:
All hail king weedon, another browns a screwup by browns...should have drafted a receiver!
. A QB rating of 5 , what a joke. Their's a reason no other NFL team was interested in him. I love the Browns, but the front office and general management outa be taken out and shot
Weedenfarts

United States

#3 Sep 10, 2012
I am laughing....
kenny

Lewis Center, OH

#4 Sep 10, 2012
i thought mccoy should be the qb from the start we did not need brandon weedon give colt some weapons and watch how good he would get he really didnt do bad last year his stats looked simular to andy daltons and colt missed a few games just saying the bengals stayed with dalton also dalton had aj green so dont be hating on colt mccoy with the way our defence looks put colt in and see how many we win
Cleveland Chitstains

Miami, FL

#5 Sep 10, 2012
The Yanks farm system flunkie funked up his 1st NFL game. No need to panic. There are plenty more opportunities for him to funk up somewhat less.

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

#6 Sep 10, 2012
I don't think the answer for the browns is on the roster. I think weeden will be a bust. I like McCoy more than him, but neither is the long term answer
Geicofarts

United States

#7 Sep 10, 2012
Weeeeeeeeeeeden.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seneca Wallace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Packers' Eddie Lacy lead NFL in rushing? Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 13
3 Keys To Falcons Victory Over Packers (Dec '13) Dec '13 eric 3
Tolzien will start for Packers against Vikings (Nov '13) Nov '13 GBPmies 5
Green Bay Packers: Could they win without Aaron... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 22
How often do good QBs have bad games? (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Green Bay Packers: Team needs a backup for the ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Can the Green Bay Packers pull off a repeat of ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Reggie 5-4 5
More from around the web