NFL Quarterback Helps Promote Financi...

NFL Quarterback Helps Promote Financial Stability

There are 3 comments on the WHOtv story from Jan 26, 2010, titled NFL Quarterback Helps Promote Financial Stability. In it, WHOtv reports that:

Some special guests spoke to students at East High School Tuesday. Among them was Seattle Seahawks quarterback and Iowa State alum, Seneca Wallace.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHOtv.

lol

United States

#1 Jan 26, 2010
yes students at East High School should save their money, for bail, for meth, or for anything else that the future felons have planned.
Tina

Riverside, IA

#2 Jan 27, 2010
Thank you to Wallace for helping to get the message out to our Iowa Students.....
Down with the East Side

United States

#3 Jan 31, 2010
lol wrote:
yes students at East High School should save their money, for bail, for meth, or for anything else that the future felons have planned.
I agree. The whole East Side of Des Moines should have a chain fence, and razor wire around it. Keep the dirt bags in, and let them destroy each other. While the decent citizens of this great community can avoid them all together

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seneca Wallace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can Packers' Eddie Lacy lead NFL in rushing? (Aug '14) Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 13
News 3 Keys To Falcons Victory Over Packers (Dec '13) Dec '13 eric 3
News Tolzien will start for Packers against Vikings (Nov '13) Nov '13 GBPmies 5
News Green Bay Packers: Could they win without Aaron... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 22
News How often do good QBs have bad games? (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Green Bay Packers: Team needs a backup for the ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Can the Green Bay Packers pull off a repeat of ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Reggie 5-4 5
More from around the web