Browns Game Preview: Delhomme to Make...

Browns Game Preview: Delhomme to Make 1st Appearance

There are 11 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Aug 14, 2010, titled Browns Game Preview: Delhomme to Make 1st Appearance. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Jake Delhomme will make his first appearance in a Cleveland Browns uniform on Saturday night, when the veteran's new team travels to meet the Green Bay Packers in the preseason lid-lifter for each club.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

TVA

Matthews, NC

#1 Aug 14, 2010
Long-time Carolina fan, but wishing Jake much luck in Cleveland. Hope they show him some love out there. Seems like a tough city.
TVA

Matthews, NC

#2 Aug 14, 2010
Longtime Carolina fan. However, wishing Jake much luck out there. Hope they show him some luck. Seems like a tough city.
Pete

United States

#3 Aug 14, 2010
Don't mean to be a bad person but the Browns will be right up there (or maybe down there would be a better choice of words) with the Indians and the Cavs.
Jack

Sidney, OH

#4 Aug 15, 2010
More of the same... I love my Brownies and wish to see them in the superbowl before my lifetime is over.
WOO-HOO

Cleveland, OH

#5 Aug 15, 2010
I know it was only the FIRST pre-season game, but they are lookin' really good! They actually look like a team that WANTS to play and WIN! I have and will always support them, good or bad, but I'd LOVE to see them go all the way this year! GO BROWNS!
Pete

United States

#6 Aug 15, 2010
Jack wrote:
More of the same... I love my Brownies and wish to see them in the superbowl before my lifetime is over.
Well Jack, I hope you make it to 100!! Here's my prediction: they'll do good in the preseason and then fall apart when the season actually starts--kinda like the Indians.
cleveland chris

Painesville, OH

#7 Aug 15, 2010
SUPERBOWL!!!! anyone ever hear of or know Mike Holmgrens past success?
Shasta

Columbus, OH

#8 Aug 15, 2010
TVA wrote:
Long-time Carolina fan, but wishing Jake much luck in Cleveland. Hope they show him some love out there. Seems like a tough city.
not a touch city on our teams dude, matter of fact we LOVE OUR SPORTS PLAYERS.......dont get the wrong idea cuz of Bron, he deserved every bit of backlash he got, he did us wrong, fact.....but we love our teams unconditionally, we put up with a lot of crap, but if your a true Clevelander, you back your team even when its a losing team, and so far Jake showed us he can still do his job, AWESOME GAME, Kuddos Brownies (for pre season)
Sarah

Canton, OH

#9 Aug 15, 2010
Hope them Browns do something for Cleveland,but McCoy is getting 24 MILLION dollars!!!!!!!!!!i don't think he need to be paid that much right now since he hasnt shown much,why these crazy pay scales?????? Start him at 100,000 and make him work for it like we do,and get raises like we do! Couch took off with a ton of money and wasnt even NFL material! Hardesty hurt and getting 4 million!!!!...Now he sits and gets paid what most of us make in a year,if that anymore.
dmv

Fort Myers, FL

#10 Aug 18, 2010
Is there any better, more consistent Brown's player than Phil Dawson? I don't think so. What season is he in? How many years with the Brown's? How old is this competitor? He just kicked what? A career long? He's been the leading scorer for the Brown's for how many years? How many complaints have we heard from this guy over the years? What? None?! A high quality, top shelf player contented to stay with one organization for the bulk of his career? Speaks volumes more of the man and his character, than his stats do! Good on ya, Phil Dawson, and may your tribe increase.
shasta

Columbus, OH

#11 Aug 18, 2010
dmv wrote:
Is there any better, more consistent Brown's player than Phil Dawson? I don't think so. What season is he in? How many years with the Brown's? How old is this competitor? He just kicked what? A career long? He's been the leading scorer for the Brown's for how many years? How many complaints have we heard from this guy over the years? What? None?! A high quality, top shelf player contented to stay with one organization for the bulk of his career? Speaks volumes more of the man and his character, than his stats do! Good on ya, Phil Dawson, and may your tribe increase.
phil was our hero, i hope he gets his due recognition....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seneca Wallace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can Packers' Eddie Lacy lead NFL in rushing? (Aug '14) Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 13
News 3 Keys To Falcons Victory Over Packers (Dec '13) Dec '13 eric 3
News Tolzien will start for Packers against Vikings (Nov '13) Nov '13 GBPmies 5
News Green Bay Packers: Could they win without Aaron... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 22
News How often do good QBs have bad games? (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Green Bay Packers: Team needs a backup for the ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Can the Green Bay Packers pull off a repeat of ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Reggie 5-4 5
More from around the web