Another fade, another defeat | The Co...

Another fade, another defeat | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 5 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Sep 20, 2010, titled Another fade, another defeat | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

The leaves are just beginning to turn, but already there is a feeling that the sky is falling once again on another professional football season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Change

Columbus, OH

#1 Sep 20, 2010
I have been a Browns/Indians/Cavs fan all my life. After all the disappointing losses I hung in there saying "next year" then, when the Cavs just went belly up against Orlando and the Celtics last year it all started making sense. ALL CLEVELAND sports are loosing organizations. None of them will ever win ANYTHING! Itwas so clear to me the. So, I looked around...I can't root for the "STEALERS" ot the "BUNGLES" so where do i go? Just west of Columbus is a winning program called the Colts. They win, they demand excelance, they strive to be better and it is just 40 more mile to a game...I am now a Colts fan, Cleveland, you finally broke my spirit. I was in there though for 40 years through it all...i used to watch the Cardiac Kids and Leroy Kelly etc. I can't do it anymore it hurt too much...bye Cleveburgh good luck in the basement.
fjy03

New York, NY

#2 Sep 20, 2010
I agree the browns need to learn to take care of the football, and limit the penalties.I think mangini, needs to get after the team more, and become more animated with his team durring games.This makes no sense that two weeks now we lose to inferrior ball clubs.Now that we start the tough part of our schedule, I really don't think mangini will be there come the buy week.Offense needs to learn to be more consistent in the second half of ball games, and give the defense soom room to breathe.They can't be on the field the whole game.This is just very frustrating!
fjy03

New York, NY

#3 Sep 20, 2010
It is hard to root for the browns,when you want so much for them.But, I remain optimistic because of what the saints did last year.For years they never one anything,and then they finally got it right.I have faith in mike that he will get the browns turned around.He just needs to get the right coach in there to light a fire under the troops and get some talent in there and we will be fine
DA BEARS

Columbus, OH

#4 Sep 20, 2010
Holmgren should be the coach! He has no proven results as a executive SAME OL BROWNS I feel your pain being a life long Cubs fan
Jay

United States

#5 Sep 21, 2010
Irony-noun. example: Despite having a top 5 draft pick year after year after year, the Browns best player is an undrafted free agent (Josh Cribbs).

please God, before I die, let the Browns win the Super Bowl and the Indians win a World Series. Please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seneca Wallace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can Packers' Eddie Lacy lead NFL in rushing? (Aug '14) Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 13
News 3 Keys To Falcons Victory Over Packers (Dec '13) Dec '13 eric 3
News Tolzien will start for Packers against Vikings (Nov '13) Nov '13 GBPmies 5
News Green Bay Packers: Could they win without Aaron... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 22
News How often do good QBs have bad games? (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Green Bay Packers: Team needs a backup for the ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Can the Green Bay Packers pull off a repeat of ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Reggie 5-4 5
More from around the web