McCoy sprains ankle, stays in game, leaves in boot

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Recordpub.com

Cleveland quarterback Colt McCoy left Jacksonville in a walking boot, the latest injury for the banged-up Browns.

Full Story
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#1 Nov 22, 2010
Boy, he is really a brave guy, to hang in there, working so hard and through so much pain, trying to get that win for the Browns and their fans......Cleveland, forget Lebron, you have a Qb there, you can really root for and support......
Judy

Madison, OH

#2 Nov 22, 2010
With 3 QBs on the same team suffering high ankle sprains in one season I have to plce the blame on the person who is responsible for taping their ankles before the game. The wrong technique can lead to severe soft tissue injuries! Whoever this guy is needs to go!
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#3 Nov 22, 2010
Geez Judy, maybe you should watch the tape on the left tackle also....lol....
bernie2389

Arlington, TX

#4 Nov 30, 2010
Everyone who has watched Colt McCoy from the University of Texas knows what this kid is made of. He is tough and seems to excel when he gets behind. You can always count on Colt to give the team everything he has.
bernie2389

Arlington, TX

#5 Nov 30, 2010
Go Blue wrote:
Boy, he is really a brave guy, to hang in there, working so hard and through so much pain, trying to get that win for the Browns and their fans......Cleveland, forget Lebron, you have a Qb there, you can really root for and support......
He is more than brave. He is a warrior. I have seen him hurt in game after game and pull it out of the fire. He is a great kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seneca Wallace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Packers' Eddie Lacy lead NFL in rushing? Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 13
3 Keys To Falcons Victory Over Packers (Dec '13) Dec '13 eric 3
Tolzien will start for Packers against Vikings (Nov '13) Nov '13 GBPmies 5
Green Bay Packers: Could they win without Aaron... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 22
How often do good QBs have bad games? (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Green Bay Packers: Team needs a backup for the ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Can the Green Bay Packers pull off a repeat of ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Reggie 5-4 5
More from around the web