Michael Vick and the Oakland Raiders?...

Michael Vick and the Oakland Raiders? It's Almost Too Perfect Not to Happen

There are 4 comments on the Bleacher Report story from Feb 13, 2010, titled Michael Vick and the Oakland Raiders? It's Almost Too Perfect Not to Happen. In it, Bleacher Report reports that:

Yes, the Raiders should seriously consider signing or trading forA Michael Vick.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bleacher Report.

Rev Bobby Jones

Fresno, CA

#1 Feb 13, 2010
Michael Vick is the best QB in the N.F.L.! He would lead the Raiders to a super bowl win. That would be the greatest thing to ever happen to the Oakland Raiders! With the Oakland Raiders he would go down as the greatest QB of all time!!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#2 Feb 15, 2010
Michael Vick really disgusts me for what he did, but if he made us a winning team, I MIGHT regain respect for him as a player. Vick is one of several players that I don't want to see in a Raider uniform, but I'm really at a point to where I don't care who comes and goes; I just want to win more football games.
roy perry

Haymarket, VA

#3 Feb 16, 2010
i would love to see michael vick in a raiders jersey who cares about them dogs thats wha he grew up around pep dont change over night everbody got skeletons in there closet.
jay-katt

Vallejo, CA

#4 Feb 16, 2010
why not Mike Vick got to be better than whats their.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sebastian Janikowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiders' Del Rio wouldn't change late play call... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Farts losers 1
News Oakland Raiders: Sebastian Janikowski has Jack ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 2
News Raiders to release S Tyvon Branch (Feb '15) Mar '15 Chosen Traveler 28
News Sebastian Janikowski, Eric Weems selected for S... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Super early 2014 Depth Chart including Free Age... (Mar '14) Mar '14 THE AUTUMN WIND 1
News How bad are things for Raiders? Even cheerleade... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Laughing bear Fan 3
News Raiders notebook: Lamarr Houston expects to be ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 TexasRaider 6
More from around the web