Will Greg Knapp Remain the Offensive Coordinator for the Oakland Raiders?

Dec 29, 2012 Full story: BleacherReport 7

The keyword in the title is "will" not "should" Knapp return. If the keyword was "should," then this article would be just one word: No.

Full Story
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Dec 31, 2012
Only if he hase some great pictures of Davis....
In the words of Trump... Knapp, YOUR'E FIRED

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#2 Dec 31, 2012
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Only if he hase some great pictures of Davis....
In the words of Trump... Knapp, YOUR'E FIRED
I WILL TAKE LOVIE SMITH AS OUR HEAD COACH! even if we don't fire dennis allen! g knapp can go! i'll take anybody to replace him. ANYBODY! you hear me? ANYBODY! HELLO, hello hello? can anybody hear me? HELLO hello hello?
END OF RAIDERS 2012!!!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#3 Dec 31, 2012

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#4 Dec 31, 2012
there is a GOD!
CELEBRATING NEW YEARS WITH A BANG!=D
END OFRAIDERS 2012!!!

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#5 Dec 31, 2012
BOOM!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#6 Dec 31, 2012
Zild0405 wrote:
BOOM!!!
i can hear the new year already! whistles, horn,s yelling, fireworks celebrating(LOL) BOOOM!!! IS RIGHT! good bye greg knapp!
END OF RAIDERS 2012!!!
Freddy

Granger, IN

#7 Dec 31, 2012
They had a Special Teams Coach? Really?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sebastian Janikowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sebastian Janikowski, Eric Weems selected for S... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Super early 2014 Depth Chart including Free Age... (Mar '14) Mar '14 THE AUTUMN WIND 1
How bad are things for Raiders? Even cheerleade... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Laughing bear Fan 3
Raiders notebook: Lamarr Houston expects to be ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 TexasRaider 6
Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders (Dec '13) Dec '13 Ricardo Montalban 4
Final: Jets 37, Raiders 27 (Dec '13) Dec '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 17
Raiders hope to get in face of Chiefs' Alex Smith (Oct '13) Oct '13 Corran Horn 3
More from around the web