in the Spotlight

in the Spotlight

There are 12 comments on the Indianapolis Colts story from Jan 25, 2006, titled in the Spotlight. In it, Indianapolis Colts reports that:

Clarett Faces Officials, Media at NFL Scouting Combine INDIANAPOLIS - ' Maurice Clarett stood at the podium, lights in his eyes, a horde of media crowded near.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Indianapolis Colts.

jerry

United States

#1 Jan 26, 2006
was this last year?
TEXASBUCKEYE

El Paso, TX

#2 Jan 26, 2006
yesssssssssssss
Mo's done with the NFL, or actually, vice versa.
Vabuck

Lexington Park, MD

#3 Feb 7, 2006
TEXASBUCKEYE wrote:
yesssssssssssss
Mo's done with the NFL, or actually, vice versa.
Maurice Clarett is where he deserves to be, in jail. He’s a punk that Jim Tressel tried to straighten out, but couldn’t. His freshman year was spectacular, but his follow on antics are inexcusable. He was a disgrace to every program he was ever associated with.
charles suddeth

Jackson, MI

#4 Mar 6, 2006
I strongly disagree. He's a good player but he doesn't make the right chocies at the right time.
collegesports

Piketon, OH

#5 Mar 10, 2006
Jim Tressel new what he was getting into when he recruited Mo. Why would you recruit a previous gang member? What expectations should you have of this type of individual? Showering him with gifts and no disipline was definitely not what this young man needed. It is all about winning!!!!!!!!!!
dvosu1

Snohomish, WA

#6 Apr 1, 2006
collegesports wrote:
Jim Tressel new what he was getting into when he recruited Mo. Why would you recruit a previous gang member? What expectations should you have of this type of individual? Showering him with gifts and no disipline was definitely not what this young man needed. It is all about winning!!!!!!!!!!
who cares-he played 1 yr. lets all go on.
A-Cowboysfanfrom Ohio

Salt Lake City, UT

#7 Apr 2, 2006
Clarett is talented...and stupid. I just wish I he could like, sell the talent on EBay or something. I'd really like to see what it could do on a guy with a good head on his shoulders.
Kaci_Buckeye Girl

Wapakoneta, OH

#8 Apr 5, 2006
A-CowboysfanfromOhio wrote:
Clarett is talented...and stupid. I just wish I he could like, sell the talent on EBay or something. I'd really like to see what it could do on a guy with a good head on his shoulders.
I agree. He was a talented player but he was stupid. Put that talent in another mans hands who knows what to do with & you will have yourself a Heisman Trophy winner.
Debby Bodie

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Jun 16, 2006
Clarett WHO? Buckeye fans could care less!!!If the press would just give it a rest.
Jim

Ravenna, OH

#10 Jun 16, 2006
charles suddeth wrote:
I strongly disagree. He's a good player but he doesn't make the right chocies at the right time.
Maurice Clarett is a hood rat that was just able to carry a football. A spoiled kid who only thought about himself and hangin' with his hoolum friends. His one saving grace is that he can be pointed out to others as an example of what not to become.
Nan

United States

#11 Mar 17, 2009
test

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#12 Mar 25, 2009
His talent probably would have got us to a second national championship the year after. We did not have a running game that year at all.
Kaci_Buckeye Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. He was a talented player but he was stupid. Put that talent in another mans hands who knows what to do with & you will have yourself a Heisman Trophy winner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sebastian Janikowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiders to release S Tyvon Branch Mar '15 Chosen Traveler 28
News Sebastian Janikowski, Eric Weems selected for S... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Super early 2014 Depth Chart including Free Age... (Mar '14) Mar '14 THE AUTUMN WIND 1
News How bad are things for Raiders? Even cheerleade... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Laughing bear Fan 3
News Raiders notebook: Lamarr Houston expects to be ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 TexasRaider 6
News Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders (Dec '13) Dec '13 Ricardo Montalban 4
News Final: Jets 37, Raiders 27 (Dec '13) Dec '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 17
More from around the web