Raiders upend Chiefs in overtime

Raiders upend Chiefs in overtime

There are 14 comments on the Vallejo Times-Herald story from Nov 8, 2010, titled Raiders upend Chiefs in overtime. In it, Vallejo Times-Herald reports that:

As the Oakland Raiders poured out onto the field to celebrate Sebastian Janikowski's overtime kick, the 13 penalties, three turnovers and long stretches of offensive ineptitude were merely a footnote.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vallejo Times-Herald.

Jarhead

Vallejo, CA

#1 Nov 8, 2010
Great Game!
Hopefully the Raiders can make it to the playoffs!
RaiderFaith

Durham, NC

#2 Nov 8, 2010
Big test will be the Steelers after the Bye week...Good team and its tough to win after a bye week....I will start drinking the koolaid if they beat the Steelers.
Jarhead wrote:
Great Game!
Hopefully the Raiders can make it to the playoffs!
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#3 Nov 8, 2010
Start now, Raiders koolaid is good.

McFadden - Pro Bowl

“America, love it or leave it”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4 Nov 8, 2010
RaiderFaith wrote:
Big test will be the Steelers after the Bye week...Good team and its tough to win after a bye week....I will start drinking the koolaid if they beat the Steelers. <quoted text>
Hope BRUCE is back. Mom's making a pasta dinner for the team again.
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#5 Nov 8, 2010
Bruce knows how to beat the Squeelers.

McFadden - Pro Bowl

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#6 Nov 8, 2010
RaiderFaith wrote:
Big test will be the Steelers after the Bye week...Good team and its tough to win after a bye week....I will start drinking the koolaid if they beat the Steelers. <quoted text>
That is a good point...It seems hard to believe that we have a good team after all these years of losing since our last superbowl appearance. I'm happy to see us sit a 3-0 in our division, I'm happy to see us win 3 in a row for the first time since 2002, and it looks really good to have a winning record next to our name for the first time since 2004. I still think that there is some gelling to do, but I think we have a better team than we've had in the last 7 years. First game after the bye week will be the real test.

Phil the machinist

“Hello De La Muerta”

Since: Dec 08

Die Die Die Die Kitty

#7 Nov 8, 2010
Raiders are decent and the cowboys suck.

Life is good
Raider Nation

Santa Clara, CA

#8 Nov 8, 2010
Good job Raiders and kudos to Raider Misterio and Bullfarts who said the Raiders would win when the rest of us had a few reservations.
Raider Nation

Santa Clara, CA

#9 Nov 8, 2010
Raider Nation wrote:
Good job Raiders and kudos to Raider Misterio and Bullfarts who said the Raiders would win when the rest of us had a few reservations.
Let me rephrase that...some of us had few reservations. Lesson learned, never doubt the heart of a champion. BF and RM keep the faith rolling!
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#10 Nov 9, 2010
McFadden - Pro Bowl.

Looking forward to another victory vs the Squeelers, they did not impress anyone on MNF.
Heather

Vallejo, CA

#11 Nov 9, 2010
Awesome game! The Raiders earned it.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#12 Nov 9, 2010
Now it's time to vote for Jacoby Ford on NFL.com . He's been nominated for Rookie of the Week and Never Say Die player of the week.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#13 Nov 9, 2010
Raider Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me rephrase that...some of us had few reservations. Lesson learned, never doubt the heart of a champion. BF and RM keep the faith rolling!
whats up RN? winning is a guessing game. we don't know who is going to win a game, we can only guess. if you look back at sundays game browns vs cheatriots. the browns just had that look about them like they were tired of being beaten by the cheatriots, and the browns won big! the first few games we played, the RAIDERS still looked a little out of place we lost and won some. when we played the chargers, we played them like the browns played the cheatriots. when we played the broncos it was because things were really comming together. and when we played the cheifs we played like we wanted to be the main team in the afc west! but most of all you can see it in the players and the coaches. sh.t, i was doubting cable there for a while?(lol). but he too, like all the players, has been comming along. it's a team put together and you can feel their strength and will to win. these guys don't want to go back to losing like in the past. yeah, we're still gonna have ups and downs. haters will be talking crap the game that we lose but this team is back. they are back to being a normal football team. and if we are the underdog that week? like they say, when it comes down to playing RAIDERS, it's, "ON ANY GIVEN SUNDAY" and like you said, "never doubt the heart of a champion!
GO RAIDERS!!! "PLAY TO WIN" =)
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#14 Nov 11, 2010
Looking forward to another Raider victory over the Squeelers.

McFadden - Pro Bowl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sebastian Janikowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiders' Del Rio wouldn't change late play call... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Farts losers 1
News Oakland Raiders: Sebastian Janikowski has Jack ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 2
News Raiders to release S Tyvon Branch (Feb '15) Mar '15 Chosen Traveler 28
News Sebastian Janikowski, Eric Weems selected for S... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Super early 2014 Depth Chart including Free Age... (Mar '14) Mar '14 THE AUTUMN WIND 1
News How bad are things for Raiders? Even cheerleade... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Laughing bear Fan 3
News Raiders notebook: Lamarr Houston expects to be ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 TexasRaider 6
More from around the web