Janikowski record hoopla to be short-...

Janikowski record hoopla to be short-lived

There are 8 comments on the Alexandria Daily Town Talk story from Sep 14, 2011, titled Janikowski record hoopla to be short-lived. In it, Alexandria Daily Town Talk reports that:

Oakland Raiders kicker Sebastian Janikowski reacts after kicking a 63-yard field goal against the Denver Broncos in the second quarter of an NFL football game, Monday, Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alexandria Daily Town Talk.

renaldo raider

Richmond, VA

#1 Sep 14, 2011
didn't that guy from Denver kick a 64 yarder about eight years ago in Mile High Stadium?
ALZADOISGOD

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Sep 17, 2011
No, Jason Elam kicked a 63 yard field goal , tying the NFL record , and now Seabass, is the second to share the record of the Saints kicker with the odd foot .
Can`t remember his name .

“RAIDERS 2016--JUST WIN BABY!”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#3 Sep 17, 2011
Dempsey, wasn't it?

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#4 Sep 17, 2011
I'll bet Sebass sets the record and holds it alone before he retires

Michigan

#5 Sep 18, 2011
TexasRaider wrote:
I agree

Michigan

#6 Sep 18, 2011
Sebass and Elam both kicked their field goals at Mile High Stadium.

Tom Dempsey kicked his in New Orleans.(with a wooden foot):)

A big difference with the altitude. In my opinion, it should be noted. With the altitude at Mile High,(it's no secret) balls fly considerably further.

Not that Sebass couldn't have done it. He can kick 63 yards in any stadium---closer to 70 yards.
Saidit

Livermore, CA

#8 Sep 19, 2011
TexasRaider wrote:
Probably from a detention facility exercise yard
the way it is

Brooksville, FL

#10 Sep 20, 2011
Every time Sebastian Janikowski scores a point Al Davis gets up from his seat, raises a leg in the air, and rips a loud fart.
It's been a tradition since Sebastian was signed out of college.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sebastian Janikowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiders' Del Rio wouldn't change late play call... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Farts losers 1
News Oakland Raiders: Sebastian Janikowski has Jack ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 2
News Raiders to release S Tyvon Branch (Feb '15) Mar '15 Chosen Traveler 28
News Sebastian Janikowski, Eric Weems selected for S... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Super early 2014 Depth Chart including Free Age... (Mar '14) Mar '14 THE AUTUMN WIND 1
News How bad are things for Raiders? Even cheerleade... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Laughing bear Fan 3
News Raiders notebook: Lamarr Houston expects to be ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 TexasRaider 6