Frank Girardot: It's almost fall and ...

Frank Girardot: It's almost fall and football is in the air

There are 5 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Sep 9, 2009, titled Frank Girardot: It's almost fall and football is in the air. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

Today marks the day NFL football returns to living rooms and bars across the country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

Social Commentator

Ontario, CA

#1 Sep 10, 2009
NFL = National Felon's League

Since: May 09

Fuquay Varina, NC

#2 Sep 10, 2009
Ain't it Great!
Social Commentator wrote:
NFL = National Felon's League
Misogynist Frank

United States

#3 Sep 10, 2009
Hey Frank,
How come the woman being victimized by the person you are actually poking in the eye has to be degraded by you too?“..former Playmate/fading reality TV star Tila Tequila.." and "..the Z-grade actress".

Did she ever write bad stuff about you? Is she a Felon? Or is her "crime" hanging out with a bum?
James Lanter

Southfield, MI

#4 Sep 10, 2009
This article, or should I say this topic, is the reason I created The Fantasy Criminal League in 2002. We are over 7000 busts and counting fantasycriminal.com is a good source for all athletes crime.
jesus

El Monte, CA

#5 Sep 10, 2009
Misogynist Frank wrote:
Hey Frank,
How come the woman being victimized by the person you are actually poking in the eye has to be degraded by you too?“..former Playmate/fading reality TV star Tila Tequila.." and "..the Z-grade actress".
Did she ever write bad stuff about you? Is she a Felon? Or is her "crime" hanging out with a bum?
Worse. She's a waste of skin that's famous for nothing. She is an idiot and has no skills or talents of note, yet there she is. It wouldn't surprise me if she faked this to try and get herself in the headlines by latching onto some of the Jasmine Fiore strangling infamy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sebastian Janikowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiders' Del Rio wouldn't change late play call... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Farts losers 1
News Oakland Raiders: Sebastian Janikowski has Jack ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 2
News Raiders to release S Tyvon Branch (Feb '15) Mar '15 Chosen Traveler 28
News Sebastian Janikowski, Eric Weems selected for S... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Super early 2014 Depth Chart including Free Age... (Mar '14) Mar '14 THE AUTUMN WIND 1
News How bad are things for Raiders? Even cheerleade... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Laughing bear Fan 3
News Raiders notebook: Lamarr Houston expects to be ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 TexasRaider 6
More from around the web