Raiders Free Agent Wishlist: Cornerba...

Raiders Free Agent Wishlist: Cornerbacks abound

There are 3 comments on the Silver And Black Pride story from Mar 11, 2013, titled Raiders Free Agent Wishlist: Cornerbacks abound. In it, Silver And Black Pride reports that:

The Raiders could use a solid addition to their cornerback roster in this year's free agency.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver And Black Pride.

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

#1 Mar 11, 2013
Surely we'll sign one of these guys
raiderfaith

Benson, NC

#2 Mar 11, 2013
Lots of corners, yet no one that knocks me down with anticipation.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#3 Mar 11, 2013
I think we're getting more and more like the Steelers...There's only so much our management is willing to spend unless it's on a player that they believe makes a difference.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sean Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Are the Oakland Raiders finally ready for the p... Apr '16 TexasRaider 7
News Chiefs fans turn NRG Stadium into Arrowhead south (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 6
News Chiefs defeat Steelers (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
News Initial Video Breakdown of the Titans @ Chiefs ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 ChiefPerv 2
News Three Games On The Chiefs' 2014 Schedule With B... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News There's no racism in roll-out of '12 Years a Sl... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Storm Warning 1
News Chiefs vs. Saints Preseason Preview: TV Schedul... (Aug '13) Aug '13 fagar 1
More from around the web