What's chirping: Do Miami Dolphins ne...

What's chirping: Do Miami Dolphins need Plaxico Burress?

There are 3 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jun 6, 2011, titled What's chirping: Do Miami Dolphins need Plaxico Burress?. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

We're two weeks into the summer but we're facingA theA same old NFL lockout . Times a ticking, and by my calculation the NFL's owners and players have exactly four weeks to get a deal done and camps going before they drastically impact the quality of the game.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

annie113

Astoria, NY

#1 Jun 7, 2011
The observation I'd make about Plax, is that he made Eli Manning look like a better Qb than he actually is. So there's something special about him. When the Giants lost him, they lost a key ingredient to their success, and Eli has been floundering ever since.
Matt

Pompano Beach, FL

#2 Jun 7, 2011
No one is going to help the Fins untill they get a QB. They should know that by now.
Something

United States

#3 Jun 8, 2011
There is something special about a guy who shoots himself in the leg....Special Ed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sean Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Initial Video Breakdown of the Titans @ Chiefs ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 ChiefPerv 2
News Three Games On The Chiefs' 2014 Schedule With B... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News There's no racism in roll-out of '12 Years a Sl... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Storm Warning 1
News Chiefs vs. Saints Preseason Preview: TV Schedul... (Aug '13) Aug '13 fagar 1
News CB Brent Grimes signs with Miami Dolphins (Mar '13) Mar '13 Stevo 1
News Miami Dolphins Should Put Full-Court Press On B... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Runt Sports 2
News Dolphins should be aiming to topple the weakene... (Mar '13) Mar '13 datgovernment 4
More from around the web