Prep Football Roundup: Paraclete read...

Prep Football Roundup: Paraclete ready for showdown with Sierra Canyon

There are 3 comments on the LA Daily News story from Oct 29, 2011, titled Prep Football Roundup: Paraclete ready for showdown with Sierra Canyon. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

In its final tuneup before the anticipated Southern Section East Valley Division showdown next week against Sierra Canyon, the Paraclete football team turned in another strong defensive performance, an effort that will be necessary in order to slow down the top-ranked Trailblazers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

GONZILLA

United States

#1 Nov 3, 2011
no problem, SC will blaze thru the paraclete defense!!!!!! even with the injuries
GONZILLA

United States

#2 Nov 23, 2011
GONZILLA wrote:
no problem, SC will blaze thru the paraclete defense!!!!!! even with the injuries
I smell a chapionship ring!!!! GO SC
ALEX

Temecula, CA

#3 Dec 3, 2011
SC STOPPED PARACLETE'S OFFENSE DEAD IN IT'S TRACKS NOV 3. THIS IS OUR CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON. NO STOPPING US NOW. OUR OFFENSE IS TOO STRONG AND WE WERE ONLY 90%. STEWART WILL DISSECT THERE "D". TIME FOR THE RINGS!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sean Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Are the Oakland Raiders finally ready for the p... Apr '16 TexasRaider 7
News Chiefs fans turn NRG Stadium into Arrowhead south (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 6
News Chiefs defeat Steelers (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
News Initial Video Breakdown of the Titans @ Chiefs ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 ChiefPerv 2
News Three Games On The Chiefs' 2014 Schedule With B... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News There's no racism in roll-out of '12 Years a Sl... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Storm Warning 1
News Chiefs vs. Saints Preseason Preview: TV Schedul... (Aug '13) Aug '13 fagar 1
More from around the web