Prep Football Roundup: Paraclete ready for showdown with Sierra Canyon

Full story: LA Daily News

In its final tuneup before the anticipated Southern Section East Valley Division showdown next week against Sierra Canyon, the Paraclete football team turned in another strong defensive performance, an effort that will be necessary in order to slow down the top-ranked Trailblazers.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Dec 3, 2011
GONZILLA

La Mirada, CA

#1 Nov 3, 2011
no problem, SC will blaze thru the paraclete defense!!!!!! even with the injuries
GONZILLA

La Mirada, CA

#2 Nov 23, 2011
GONZILLA wrote:
no problem, SC will blaze thru the paraclete defense!!!!!! even with the injuries
I smell a chapionship ring!!!! GO SC
ALEX

Temecula, CA

#3 Dec 3, 2011
SC STOPPED PARACLETE'S OFFENSE DEAD IN IT'S TRACKS NOV 3. THIS IS OUR CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON. NO STOPPING US NOW. OUR OFFENSE IS TOO STRONG AND WE WERE ONLY 90%. STEWART WILL DISSECT THERE "D". TIME FOR THE RINGS!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sean Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three Games On The Chiefs' 2014 Schedule With B... Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
There's no racism in roll-out of '12 Years a Sl... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Storm Warning 1
Chiefs vs. Saints Preseason Preview: TV Schedul... (Aug '13) Aug '13 fagar 1
CB Brent Grimes signs with Miami Dolphins (Mar '13) Mar '13 Stevo 1
Miami Dolphins Should Put Full-Court Press On B... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Runt Sports 2
Dolphins should be aiming to topple the weakene... (Mar '13) Mar '13 datgovernment 4
Corner Sean Smith Headed to Chiefs (Mar '13) Mar '13 The Lost Man 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Sean Smith People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••