No argument: Steelers glad Holmgren no longer disputing Super Bowl

Oct 4, 2007 Full story: NFL Football Sports Betting News

As soon as Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger ended a conference call Wednesday with Seattle reporters, the questions began in his own locker room. via NFL Football Sports Betting News

Full Story
jackson

Renton, WA

#1 Oct 4, 2007
That's fine, he doesn't have to dispute it anymore because every Seahawk fan that watched it knows that the refs blew it for us and we'll dipute it until the day we die.

Since: Mar 07

NE Ohio

#2 Oct 4, 2007
jackson wrote:
That's fine, he doesn't have to dispute it anymore because every Seahawk fan that watched it knows that the refs blew it for us and we'll dipute it until the day we die.
We overcame bad calls in our game against Indy and won--that's what super bowl caliber teams do.

A super bowl caliber team that can't overcome bad calls loses--as they should.

You don't let bad calls dictate the flavor of the game if you want to win--it happens to teams all season long, and the GOOD teams still find a way to get the win.(We had several very questionable calls in our Cards game last week against us, but I reFUSE to use that as an excuse--had our guys played well enough, it wouldn't have mattered).

So say it however you want it, whine about it til the day you die--it will never change the fact that your team did NOT play well enough to win that game. Mine did against Indy--it really is a shame for Seahawks fans that yours didn't against us.

“Obama lied and freedom died!”

Since: Sep 07

Warren, Ohio

#3 Oct 4, 2007
jackson wrote:
The only call that was maybe wrong was the 'berger touchdown at the line. Take that TD away and they still won. Put it to bed Sea-whaaa-tle.

-Go Steelers
GHT

Portland, OR

#4 Oct 4, 2007
Updating an earlier report, the Steelers still suck. Repeat, the Steelers still suck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sean Locklear Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seahawks' O-Line Continues Shuffle (Oct '10) Oct '10 spseahawks 1
Say goodbye to Leroy Hill and hello to Craig Te... (Oct '10) Oct '10 spseahawks 2
Referee of Seattle's Super Bowl loss admits errors (Aug '10) Aug '10 Bob Roberts 26
Official Admits Errors in Seahawks Super Bowl 4... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Bob Roberts 4
Seahawks Notebook: Hasselbeck not the only hurt... (Sep '09) Sep '09 neil 1
Bears say Williams' short arms won't be a problem (May '08) May '08 Wooly Bully 14
More from around the web