Official Admits Errors in Seahawks Su...

Official Admits Errors in Seahawks Super Bowl 40 Loss

There are 4 comments on the Q13.com KCPQ TV story from Aug 6, 2010, titled Official Admits Errors in Seahawks Super Bowl 40 Loss. In it, Q13.com KCPQ TV reports that:

Saying "I'll go to my grave" with regret, NFL referee Bill Leavy reopened a Seahawks' wound that won't heal by acknowledging he made mistakes in Seattle's disputed, 2006 Super Bowl loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Q13.com KCPQ TV.

Madmatt

Seattle, WA

#1 Aug 7, 2010
Too bad non of the other officials have admitted to taking part of the countless non-calls and bad calls in Super Bowl XL. Everyone knows Seattle was the better team and would have won, had the officials not been on the "Bus" bandwagon.

Since: Dec 08

Latrobe, PA

#2 Aug 8, 2010
....yawn....
Clan Mendenhall

Milton Keynes, UK

#3 Aug 11, 2010
Madmatt wrote:
Too bad non of the other officials have admitted to taking part of the countless non-calls and bad calls in Super Bowl XL. Everyone knows Seattle was the better team and would have won, had the officials not been on the "Bus" bandwagon.
Too bad your kicker had no stomach for the pressure, and that your TE was so intimidated by Joey Porter's mind games that his shaky little fingers became incapable of closing around a football. Get that sorted out and the officiating wouldn't have been an issue, would it, mate?

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Since: Feb 08

Butler, PA

#4 Aug 11, 2010
Madmatt wrote:
funny thing about losers...they always have an excuse. lol! get over it loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sean Locklear Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seahawks' O-Line Continues Shuffle (Oct '10) Oct '10 spseahawks 1
News Say goodbye to Leroy Hill and hello to Craig Te... (Oct '10) Oct '10 spseahawks 2
News Referee of Seattle's Super Bowl loss admits errors (Aug '10) Aug '10 Bob Roberts 26
News Seahawks Notebook: Hasselbeck not the only hurt... (Sep '09) Sep '09 neil 1
News Bears say Williams' short arms won't be a problem (May '08) May '08 Wooly Bully 14
News No argument: Steelers glad Holmgren no longer d... (Oct '07) Oct '07 GHT 4
More from around the web