Detroit Lions feeling good going into Thanksgiving game against...

There are 6 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Nov 25, 2009, titled Detroit Lions feeling good going into Thanksgiving game against.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The Green Bay Packers hope to bolster their postseason chances with a win at Detroit today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

IronRanger

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Nov 26, 2009
I hope the Lions find a way to stuff and feast on the Packers today. It sure would be something to be thankful for. Go Lions!

Skol Vikings

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#3 Nov 26, 2009
Detroit will need turnovers to win this game because I don't think their offense will be able to keep pace with GB.
No one is talking about Kampman and Harris being lost for the season. If they truly are pro bowl level players, gb will miss them greatly. That defense just got a lot softer.
Bob the Bilderberg

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Nov 26, 2009
Just think, we almost had Kampman but he wasn't interested. So then Klink had to settle for Jerad Allen.
Facts

Atlanta, GA

#5 Nov 26, 2009
McCarthy is a joke. Eat the clock and miss field goals...lmao!

This is why the Puckers blow goats!

Hope the Lions win.
GB Fakers

Atlanta, GA

#6 Nov 26, 2009
McCathy is more fitting of a name for this girly coach. This gal's play calling absolutly sucks just like the Packers.
mint jelly enema

North Bergen, NJ

#7 Nov 29, 2009
VIKES BLOW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Wells Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Packers snap up Jeff Saturday to replace Wells (Mar '12) Mar '12 packrat 4
News Green Bay Packers Scheduled Meeting With Center... (Mar '12) Mar '12 GBPfan 5
News Neal suspension underscores Packers draft needs... (Mar '12) Mar '12 GBPfan 24
News Three-and-out: Packers' free agency outlook (Mar '12) Mar '12 Randy 4
News Pro Football Focus On The Packers Guards and Ce... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Norman mack 4
News Chattanooga paying family of man shot at 59 tim... (Jan '12) Jan '12 civillain 1
News Pack facing tough offseason questions (Jan '12) Jan '12 eric 9
More from around the web