Brady, Patriots rout Jets 45-3

Brady, Patriots rout Jets 45-3

There are 13 comments on the WHTM story from Dec 6, 2010, titled Brady, Patriots rout Jets 45-3. In it, WHTM reports that:

Tom Brady turned this anticipated classic into a classic rout. Brady doesn't lose many big games, certainly not at home and definitely not with so much on the line.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHTM.

One and Done

South Easton, MA

#1 Dec 6, 2010
I'm surprised it was that close.
Jets Demoralized Again

United States

#2 Dec 6, 2010
LOL...me too...same old hacks-

“ONLY the elite have done this”

Since: Jan 09

Boston Masshole

#3 Dec 6, 2010
While Rex was practicing his little skits, comparing himself to Brady for public amusement, Belichick was business as usual.

I think now would be the appropriate time to wear that Blonde wig...
Jets No Honor

Carson, CA

#4 Dec 7, 2010
Back2Back wrote:
While Rex was practicing his little skits, comparing himself to Brady for public amusement, Belichick was business as usual...
LOL

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#5 Dec 8, 2010
One and Done wrote:
lol
One and Done

South Easton, MA

#6 Dec 8, 2010
As Bill Belichick telepathically said to Sexy Rexy Monday night in the extraordinary prime-time beatdown, "Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the end zones, the football, everywhere, yes. Even between the football field and the country buffet. Now go eat another goddamn snack and get off my field!"
JETS NO HONOR

United States

#7 Dec 8, 2010
One and Done wrote:
As Bill Belichick telepathically said to Sexy Rexy Monday night in the extraordinary prime-time beatdown, "Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the end zones, the football, everywhere, yes. Even between the football field and the country buffet. Now go eat another goddamn snack and get off my field!"
lol

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Akron, Ohio

#8 Dec 9, 2010
Back2Back wrote:
While Rex was practicing his little skits, comparing himself to Brady for public amusement, Belichick was business as usual.
I think now would be the appropriate time to wear that Blonde wig...
Rex wearing a Brady wig? Somehow I missed that. He's no Tom Brady, on or off the field.
One and Done

South Easton, MA

#9 Dec 9, 2010
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
Rex wearing a Brady wig? Somehow I missed that. He's no Tom Brady, on or off the field.
3-1/2 Tom Brady's on the scale!

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Akron, Ohio

#10 Dec 9, 2010
One and Done wrote:
<quoted text>
3-1/2 Tom Brady's on the scale!
lol Mentality scale..........
JetHonor Dignity Stripped

United States

#11 Dec 12, 2010
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Mentality scale..........
lol!
Jets Demoralized

Van Nuys, CA

#12 Jan 13, 2011
One and Done wrote:
lol
Pats Demoralized

United States

#13 Jan 16, 2011
Back2Back wrote:
While Belicheat was practicing his little skits, comparing himself to being the best for public amusement, Ryan was business as usual.

Bill, I think now would be the appropriate time to wear that Blonde wig...
I agree - same old hacks-

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santonio Holmes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pitt WR Santonio Holmes in denial (Mar '10) Oct '14 Lunch Money Bandit 6
News Despite a case of the drops, Jets confident in ... (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Hernandez charged in double-murder (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Your Reaction to Michael Vick Joining the NY Je... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Phoenix Ascended 4
News Jets' Reed cuts into rookie's playing time (Nov '13) Nov '13 Streetrunner 1
News Rex to Belichick: 'Not true!' Jets also pushed (Oct '13) Oct '13 Rexfeet 2
News How a Football Team Falls Apart (Oct '13) Oct '13 Marion D 5
More from around the web