Not much stands in Patriots' way

There are 7 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Nov 25, 2007, titled Not much stands in Patriots' way. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

Humor me. Stick with me as I detail some of the reasons that one of New England's final six opponents could spoil the Patriots' bid for a perfect season. via Los Angeles Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Adrian Grant

Simcoe, Canada

#1 Nov 26, 2007
Philadelphia Eagles showed that the Patroits are mortal. I believe Pittsburgh NOT NY Giants have the best shot left to ruin the Pefect Season for New England. The reason is that their defense is aggressive (hopefully Polamalu is playing then) and the offense has multiple passing/rushing weapons. Steelers pull the upset 34 to 30.
Joe in San Diego

San Diego, CA

#2 Dec 1, 2007
Adrian Grant wrote:
Philadelphia Eagles showed that the Patroits are mortal. I believe Pittsburgh NOT NY Giants have the best shot left to ruin the Pefect Season for New England. The reason is that their defense is aggressive (hopefully Polamalu is playing then) and the offense has multiple passing/rushing weapons. Steelers pull the upset 34 to 30.
Yeah... I'll take a dozen of whatever you're doin'... get a grip. The Eagles showed up and happened to be on the field when the Patriots had a funk day... you know... the kind of day when you get up and for the rest of the day it just feels as if you're not with it... for whatever reason. Everybody has them, and teams have them too... they play lethargically, and just don't have that fire and drive that they have shown on every previous game day... a funk. And still, in a funk, they laid how many points on a pretty good Eagles defense and won the game anyway? All that game showed me is that the Patriots are even better than I thought they were... at their dullest they still pile up big points as if it was automatic. Who'd the Steelers lose to again? The Jets? Think the Jets could ever beat the Patriots? Get real. The Patriots showed that they win no matter what, and no matter what funk they're in or how over the top their opponent plays and are coached.
Patriot Domination

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Sep 16, 2010
Joe in San Diego wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jets? Think the Jets could ever beat the Patriots? Get real. The Patriots showed that they win no matter what, and no matter what funk they're in or how over the top their opponent plays and are coached.
:)
Brady to Moss

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Sep 17, 2010
Joe in San Diego wrote:
<quoted text>
the Patriots are even better than I thought they were... at their dullest they still pile up big points as if it was automatic.

Think the Jets could ever beat the Patriots? Get real.
:)
Patriot Domination

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Sep 19, 2010
Adrian Grant wrote:
...the Pefect Season for New England.
:)
Belicjick Adoration

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Sep 19, 2010
Adrian Grant wrote:
the Patroits the offense has multiple passing/rushing weapons.
:)
mint jelly enema

Ridgefield Park, NJ

#7 Sep 19, 2010
jets win

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santonio Holmes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pitt WR Santonio Holmes in denial (Mar '10) Oct '14 Lunch Money Bandit 6
News Despite a case of the drops, Jets confident in ... (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Hernandez charged in double-murder (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Your Reaction to Michael Vick Joining the NY Je... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Phoenix Ascended 4
News Jets' Reed cuts into rookie's playing time (Nov '13) Nov '13 Streetrunner 1
News Rex to Belichick: 'Not true!' Jets also pushed (Oct '13) Oct '13 Rexfeet 2
News How a Football Team Falls Apart (Oct '13) Oct '13 Marion D 5
More from around the web