2011 NFL Mock Draft: Washington Redskins Searching for Offensive Playmaker

Mar 30, 2011 Full story: Bleacher Report

There's uncertainty at the quarterback position in Washington but that can be addressed in later rounds or in free agency with Dan Snyder's deep pockets.

Full Story
Josh

Arlington, VA

#1 Apr 1, 2011
While I agree that the Redskins are in need of a offensive weapon like a game changing WR, the key to the NFL has always been the offensive line. If you have a big, strong, athletic line with some depth or that can stay healthy than everything else is easier. QB gets time to throw, WR's have time to get open, RB's aren't being hit in the backfield, etc. Most RB's are a dime a dozen and can look great if they have 4+ yards to move before they start getting hit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santana Moss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Redskins inactives: Santana Moss sits (Sep '14) Sep '14 The Shats 2
Cody Hoffman Should Make Washington Redskins' 5... (May '14) May '14 Any takers 2
Black NFL players face disproportionate arrest ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Satan 2
Passionless Redskins Show Shanahan's Time May B... (Nov '13) Nov '13 wow! 1
Redskins' free agency starts quietly: Santana M... (Mar '13) Mar '13 skinsfan90 1
Free Agents & Draft Prospects Who Can Most Help... (Mar '13) Mar '13 kevin 2
Washington Redskins' London Fletcher Deserves A... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Go Blue Forever 2
More from around the web