Redskins Fall To Seahawks, 35-14

Todd Collins threw two quick touchdown passes in the fourth quarter to hand Washington its first lead before Matt Hasselbeck answered with a 20-yard scoring pass and Marcus Trufant returned an interception 78 ... Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hollywood_MD

Lexington Park, MD

#21 Jan 6, 2008
I wish I had a job where when I hurt myself on the job I could take off for weeks and get paid FULL salary...and come back when I wanted to...and if I didn't like my boss..just not show up and still get paid... like I said before; as bunch of whiney overpaid thugs
Joe Bloise

Columbia, MD

#22 Jan 6, 2008
The Skins would have won many more games if they had played Collins. The Skins did not maintain their emotional pump after the Cowboys game and they got their butts kicked. Well, maybe next year.

“"Knuckle Busting Fun!"”

Since: Nov 07

"DC" Where Else?

#23 Jan 6, 2008
Hollywood_MD wrote:
I wish I had a job where when I hurt myself on the job I could take off for weeks and get paid FULL salary...and come back when I wanted to...and if I didn't like my boss..just not show up and still get paid... like I said before; as bunch of whiney overpaid thugs
You are just a jealous nut! These guys spent a lifetime learning their craft. The skins are real young right now with a lot of their veterans hurt.

They did well for basicly a young squad. They are definitely a playoff team next year. Some of the old injured vets have to go. Their days have past!

They are not thugs but fine college educated young men!

Do you have a degree, pray tell?

“"Knuckle Busting Fun!"”

Since: Nov 07

"DC" Where Else?

#24 Jan 6, 2008
Joe Bloise wrote:
The Skins would have won many more games if they had played Collins. The Skins did not maintain their emotional pump after the Cowboys game and they got their butts kicked. Well, maybe next year.
The Seahawks shut down Collins. The other receivers did not come up with the crucial catches. Coach Gibbs have to come up with new plays that opponents have not seen. The offense needs reviving. You can't come up with the same plays yearly, they are predictable!
Jada

Fredericksburg, VA

#25 Jan 7, 2008
Alright now I can buy my Redskins stuff at 75% off since there isn't going to be a need for it until the end of the year. Makes a good Christmas gift, or I can donate it and get a nice tax write-off.

Not surprised they lost. If they didn't lose this round they would have been out the next round. The real show-down will be the Cowboys, Colts and Pats. I loathe the Pats I think they are overrated and if someone would be smart enough to take out Brady then that team would be useless, same thing applies with Manning. I hate the Cowboys always have.

If I had to choose a team that I would like to win the Superbowl it would have to be the Colts, not for there players but for the outstanding coaching team they have. Tony Dungy is an outstanding role model and cares about his players more than the game.

We will see. Gotta go to BJ's and get the chicken wings, ranch dressings, Doritos, salsa and cheese and ribs for the game. Or better yet b/c I don't want to cook that I'll go by Famous Daves. There BBQ rocks!!!
Slack Jaw

Baltimore, MD

#27 Jan 7, 2008
Well now that all has been said and done, it still sucks to be a Ravens fan!

Oncet and again Gibbs has gotten them to the playoffs. It's up to the players to do the rest.

And as usual, they come up just a lil bit short.

Maybe if they'd snort just before the game, rather than the night before they'd have the energy they need to make us proud.

The converse is just showing some woman how "proud" they are.

roflmao
Judy

Washington, DC

#28 Jan 7, 2008
Adolph H wrote:
Good glad they lost, sick & tired of hearing about these jokers. How about this deadskin fans, they loose by 21. taylor's number get it...huba, huba, huba you pigs. They are loosers and will always be so.
Go Pats, Colts, and Cowboys...and rest of the nfl.
F U
Mark JM Woodbridge VA

Columbus, OH

#29 Jan 7, 2008
I think the Redskins got robbed, especially in the 3rd quarter when that official made a bad call.

I'm a Giants fan, but yes I was pulling for the Skins on Saturday. I guess we'll have to put "Tony Homo and the Cowgirls" in their place. You know what they say, third time's the charm. And the G-Men are road warriors.

It's gonna be a great game, 4:30pm Sunday Afternoon.

Great Season Skins, Go GIANTS!!!!!!!!!
Smurf - VA

Fairport, NY

#30 Jan 7, 2008
Edward W wrote:
I know the Redskins would have loved to take it home for Sean Taylor but I think that Sean Taylor got them to the playoffs, after that it was up to them as a team... Last week they won by 21 points, this week they lost by 21 points. Sean Taylors number...It just shows that Sean Taylor was with them all along. I dont care what people say, the Redskins had a terrific season despite everything that has happened. I believe that with everything they have gone through this season is just going to make them stronger next season. The Redskins are not dead, they will become the team they were in the 80's again. Only true Redskins stick by them no matter what, and when they finally do get there, its going to be such sweet glory.
Love ya Redskins
Very well said! I whole-heartedly agree. I'm a die hard Redskin fan myself. Now that they have been eliminated, I'm going with the Giants. I hope Giants whip their behinds just like the Skins did. I don't care who plays the Cowboys as long as they win and Cowboys get eliminated from the play offs! The Cowboys are overly rated and receive more credit than they deserve. It's been going on for years and need to change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santana Moss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Redskins inactives: Santana Moss sits Sep '14 The Shats 2
Cody Hoffman Should Make Washington Redskins' 5... (May '14) May '14 Any takers 2
Black NFL players face disproportionate arrest ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Satan 2
Passionless Redskins Show Shanahan's Time May B... (Nov '13) Nov '13 wow! 1
Redskins' free agency starts quietly: Santana M... (Mar '13) Mar '13 skinsfan90 1
Free Agents & Draft Prospects Who Can Most Help... (Mar '13) Mar '13 kevin 2
Washington Redskins' London Fletcher Deserves A... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Go Blue Forever 2
More from around the web