Redskins Fall To Seahawks, 35-14

There are 29 comments on the WUSA Washington, DC story from Jan 5, 2008, titled Redskins Fall To Seahawks, 35-14. In it, WUSA Washington, DC reports that:

Todd Collins threw two quick touchdown passes in the fourth quarter to hand Washington its first lead before Matt Hasselbeck answered with a 20-yard scoring pass and Marcus Trufant returned an interception 78 ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA Washington, DC.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Adolph H

Cabin John, MD

#1 Jan 5, 2008
Good glad they lost, sick & tired of hearing about these jokers. How about this deadskin fans, they loose by 21. taylor's number get it...huba, huba, huba you pigs. They are loosers and will always be so.
Go Pats, Colts, and Cowboys...and rest of the nfl.
WhoKnows

Suitland, MD

#2 Jan 5, 2008
Redskins lost by 21. Whats that mean now?
tom

Washington, DC

#3 Jan 5, 2008
go colts
Adolph H

Cabin John, MD

#4 Jan 5, 2008
WhoKnows wrote:
Redskins lost by 21. Whats that mean now?
It means they are permanently dead forever as a team.
Greg

Rockville, MD

#5 Jan 5, 2008
All of this hype backing into the playoffs sets up the skins fans again. When will they learn?

After the commentators give out hyped praise to Collins he tosses 2 INT's for TDs! LOL!

Skins fans... do you really want Gibbs back?
And get ready for next year yet ANOTHER QB controversy. LOL!

“"Knuckle Busting Fun!"”

Since: Nov 07

"DC" Where Else?

#6 Jan 5, 2008
Greg wrote:
All of this hype backing into the playoffs sets up the skins fans again. When will they learn?
After the commentators give out hyped praise to Collins he tosses 2 INT's for TDs! LOL!
Skins fans... do you really want Gibbs back?
And get ready for next year yet ANOTHER QB controversy. LOL!
The playbook definitely needs some creative and inventive new plays!

Good Luck Next Year Skins!
Terry-newcarroll ton

Manassas, VA

#7 Jan 5, 2008
Very pround of our redskins. They had many loses this year with players getting hurt and # 21. I truely taught they would pack it in after Sean. Instead they should their heart . Very disapponited they loss.
Terry-newcarroll ton

Manassas, VA

#8 Jan 5, 2008
non educated people post in here . Must suck to be you . Posting in the nine news forum on a Sat. nite like I said must suck to be you.

“ITS TIME TO ROOST !”

Princess Anne, MD

#9 Jan 5, 2008
Im a NY Giant fan here..but Id like to say...
The Skins DID put in a true EFFORT this year concidering all that has happened..
GOOD JOB MEN!
CMS

Indian Head, MD

#10 Jan 5, 2008
the redskins are not what they used to be in the 80s. they thought bringing back gibbs would restore their former glory, and as you can see, it didn't; because it's the players, not the coach, that makes a good team.
tom

Washington, DC

#11 Jan 5, 2008
You can't relive the past,It never comes

out the same. Coach Gibbs has 3 super

bowl rings, It's a shame it couldn't be 4.
Adolph H

Cabin John, MD

#12 Jan 5, 2008
Terry-newcarrollton wrote:
non educated people post in here . Must suck to be you . Posting in the nine news forum on a Sat. nite like I said must suck to be you.
Includes you fool...
Ziryan

Falls Church, VA

#13 Jan 5, 2008
REDSKINS WE STILL LOVE YOU I WILL ALWAYS BE THE #1 FAN EVEN IF YOU GUYS LOSE EVERY GAME..

WELL ITS OKAY! THERES ALWAYS ANOTHER TIME
AND YOU GUYS PLAYED WELL

!HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

“ITS TIME TO ROOST !”

Princess Anne, MD

#14 Jan 5, 2008
Terry-newcarrollton wrote:
WTF ARE YOU DOING IN HERE? NO LIFE ON SAT NITE??
LMAO!

PARTIES DONT START TILL 12?
PJAF

Baltimore, MD

#15 Jan 5, 2008
Adolph H wrote:
Good glad they lost, sick & tired of hearing about these jokers. How about this deadskin fans, they loose by 21. taylor's number get it...huba, huba, huba you pigs. They are loosers and will always be so.
Go Pats, Colts, and Cowboys...and rest of the nfl.
1. Please learn to spell. Oh, sorry, I guess you're a product of Montgomery County schools. The word is lose, not loose.
2. Pats--caught cheating by filming other team's plays. Colts--supposedly feeds crowd noise through PA system to drown out opponent's play calling. Cowboys--DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED! Why should these teams be admired more than the Redskins? Sure, I wish they had had a better season. Sure, there are a lot of areas where they should have been better. But they have gone through a lot this year, and as far as class, they are head and shoulders above many other teams in the NFL...especially the Cowboys.
There's always next year. Love ya,'Skins!
Edward W

Annandale, VA

#16 Jan 6, 2008
I know the Redskins would have loved to take it home for Sean Taylor but I think that Sean Taylor got them to the playoffs, after that it was up to them as a team... Last week they won by 21 points, this week they lost by 21 points. Sean Taylors number...It just shows that Sean Taylor was with them all along. I dont care what people say, the Redskins had a terrific season despite everything that has happened. I believe that with everything they have gone through this season is just going to make them stronger next season. The Redskins are not dead, they will become the team they were in the 80's again. Only true Redskins stick by them no matter what, and when they finally do get there, its going to be such sweet glory.
Love ya Redskins
Donna

Washington, DC

#17 Jan 6, 2008
Love you Redskins! Very proud you guys got as far as you did. Always be your true fan, win or lose.
Jack

Vienna, VA

#18 Jan 6, 2008
In the end, the injuries to the Redskin offensive line did them in. Seattle was able to interrupt the flow of the Skins offense most of the game. The run game was not effective and turnovers and dropped balls were killers.
What the heck

Osteen, FL

#19 Jan 6, 2008
Oh good the trashcans prove their ineptness again! Snyder must be having a hissy fit since this is all his little weiner thinks about.
Hollywood_MD

Lexington Park, MD

#20 Jan 6, 2008
As usual...these overpaid...underworked whiney thugs. Don't you wish you had a job where you could whine,bitch,and moan and still make thousands of dollars per minute??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santana Moss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Redskins inactives: Santana Moss sits (Sep '14) Sep '14 The Shats 2
News Cody Hoffman Should Make Washington Redskins' 5... (May '14) May '14 Any takers 2
News Black NFL players face disproportionate arrest ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Satan 2
News Passionless Redskins Show Shanahan's Time May B... (Nov '13) Nov '13 wow! 1
News Redskins' free agency starts quietly: Santana M... (Mar '13) Mar '13 skinsfan90 1
News Free Agents & Draft Prospects Who Can Most Help... (Mar '13) Mar '13 kevin 2
News Washington Redskins' London Fletcher Deserves A... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Go Blue Forever 2
More from around the web