Joe Gibbs Media Session, Nov. 14

Nov 19, 2007 Full story: Washington Redskins

“We just have to see what that is. Other guys get opportunities is what happens when people miss. Other people are going to have to step up for us and play great.”

On practice: "Our guys that were out of practice were Sean , James , Pete we rested him just from the coaches standpoint. via Washington Redskins

Full Story
LAPDOGG

Warrenton, VA

#1 Nov 21, 2007
It goes on and on and on. These featherheads keep telling themselves that they're a champion caliber professional football team, in spite of the evidence to the contrary.
How many times must I hear that knucklehead homer Larry Michael explain how many upcoming games the Deadskins will need to win in order to make it into the playoffs?
Those losers can't find their way to the sandbox, much less the NFL playoffs. It happend ONCE since Gibb's return in 2004, and that was a total fluke.
Face it fellas, it's over. Finished. Ka-put Done!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santana Moss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Redskins inactives: Santana Moss sits Sep 7 The Shats 2
Cody Hoffman Should Make Washington Redskins' 5... May '14 Any takers 2
Black NFL players face disproportionate arrest ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Satan 2
Passionless Redskins Show Shanahan's Time May B... (Nov '13) Nov '13 wow! 1
Redskins' free agency starts quietly: Santana M... (Mar '13) Mar '13 skinsfan90 1
Free Agents & Draft Prospects Who Can Most Help... (Mar '13) Mar '13 kevin 2
Washington Redskins' London Fletcher Deserves A... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Go Blue Forever 2

Santana Moss People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE