Jason Campbell sucks....

Jason Campbell sucks....

There are 150 comments on the CBS SportsLine story from Sep 4, 2008, titled Jason Campbell sucks..... In it, CBS SportsLine reports that:

You can make your case all you want about him switching systems every other year, but he just cant play at a high level in this league.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS SportsLine.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Joanne

United States

#144 Oct 12, 2009
Jason Campbell is a mediocre quarterback, at best. He has no leadership skills and his decision making abilities are too slow. For all the excuse makers; how did Todd Collins just walk into a game and win 5 straight when he hadn't played for years? Campbell's contract is not going to be renewed, so the Skins ought to go ahead and put someone else in now.
Big Mikey

Atlanta, GA

#145 Oct 13, 2009
I've been a fan for life and a season ticket holder for the last 4 years. I can say this because I've either been at or watched every game. Campbell lacks the confidence to lead an NFL team. He is a great athlete and had a good run in college. Offensive scheme change excuses aside he has had over 1 solid year in the Z-mans west coast offense. One thing that hasn't changed is that Jason can't get it done in the red zone, reguarless if Z-man, All Saunders call the plays. Remember when JC got hurt and Tod Collins took the team to the playoffs in an 8-8 wild card playoff birth loss to seatle. Put TC's in and let Jason leave, learn a lesson and become something at another team like other QB's do. The best fix for the Skins would be for JC and Vinny Cerrato to be removed from the team.
BIG clark

United States

#146 Oct 13, 2009
Wah, Wah, Wah, Campbell sucks, start Colt. All I hear is a bunch of slop. Campbell's numbers (70% completion rating, 1,100 yards)other than touchdowns (6 TD's in five games)are telling me that he is doing an average job. What do you want from him? And as of right now with a patchwork O-line and poor receiver performance what does anyone think that Colt Brennan can do besides take a beating? In preseason Colt sucked too. Chase Daniels was scoring at least. Why did we waive him?
Andy

Beloit, WI

#147 Dec 21, 2009
Big AL 1 wrote:
I think that is time for the learning curb be cut short, And the best QB for the job be on the football field, I dont care which of the QB'S it is. But on football game dont make a season.
learning curb? it's learning curve moron.
Floyd

Leonardtown, MD

#148 Dec 30, 2009
Leave the guy alone: he made a typo, MORON!
I am even a little sorry for Big Dan. How do you rebuild a totally dysfunctional team in 6 months. We have no QB, no RB, no OL, a glimmer of hope at receiver, a fairly good D with a marginal secondary in the area of tackling and getting fooled on double moves EVERY TIME. It will be a multi year endeavor, but anything is better than another year like this. I have never been more disappointed in any team college or pros than this years Redskins! I don't think I can even watch them any more.

“You are by what you do!”

Since: Apr 07

Seattle, WA

#149 Dec 31, 2009
Floyd wrote:
Leave the guy alone: he made a typo, MORON!
I am even a little sorry for Big Dan. How do you rebuild a totally dysfunctional team in 6 months. We have no QB, no RB, no OL, a glimmer of hope at receiver, a fairly good D with a marginal secondary in the area of tackling and getting fooled on double moves EVERY TIME. It will be a multi year endeavor, but anything is better than another year like this. I have never been more disappointed in any team college or pros than this years Redskins! I don't think I can even watch them any more.
Jim Zorn was thrown into the fire a bit too early. Things between him and owner Daniel Snyder might have played better if Jim had more hand picked coaching support of his own doing!!

That's neither here or there (as I'm not a Redskin fan). The Giants have to have healthy bodies on the field instead of having to fill holes with 2nd or 3rd string defensive players in place of starters!!
Nomaan

Alexandria, VA

#150 Dec 31, 2009
Blame our sorry aging and unhealthy OL! They are the ones letting Jason get beat up. If he can see the field and stand upright he can find recievers to throw to! He should stay a redskin and we need 5 new OL. Samuels career is over, and everyone else sucks. How can Portis or any rb run with our OL!! Our Defense is fine exept for landry getting burned and his bad tackling! If our offense can stay on the field more our D will even be better, because they can get a chance to breathe!!
Sig

Falls Church, VA

#151 Feb 24, 2010
JASON CMPBELL has **NO INTANGIBLES**! Jason campbell is **NOT SMART ENOUGH** to be successful in the NFL! He can't read defense's, he looks at one receiver 99 percent of the time, he's not a leader, he's slow footed and has a very slow release, he's not accurate, he doesn't put good touch on the ball, he holds on to the ball to long, he has no confidence, he's plays scared, he can't make the tough throw (Clutch pass/Game Changing Play), he can't lead the team on a game winning drive, he has no pocket pressence, he fumbles to much, he can't audible to the correct play.....etc...etc...etc...!!! WORST OF ALL, JASON CAMPBELL IS AN EXCUSE MAKER!!!!!!!!!!
JC Sucks

Richmond, VA

#152 Apr 22, 2010
I am so sick of hearing people talk about how bad JC was treated. Heck, he was treated so bad, he as allowed to remain the starter all year, after leading the offense to 4 wins last year. Did you watch their games?? Many of his completion stats were balls thrown for two yards and behind the line of scrimmage. I would love to be treated the way he was and got paid 3 million bucks. If you are going to feel sorry for someone, at least feel sorry for a guy that actually was a good leader(with confidence) and produced. The fans is the ones that was treated poorly and had to indure watching this poor offense. And what about the defense? All their hard work for what? so their offense could come back on the field and stink it up again. The offense was a complete disgrace and Jason Campbell was the leader of that offense. He played behind a healthy offensive line and still couldn't get it done. The mistake was made to have him as a starter to begin with. He needs a lot of growth and learning. He is not ready to be the starter and the fans are ready to win games now.

“You are by what you do!”

Since: Apr 07

Seattle, WA

#153 Apr 24, 2010
Well it looks like J.C. found a new home in Raider Nation....I'm glad he found a new place to resume his play as the Redskins certainly did not appreciate his talent....

As a Redskin fan, I wouldn't place much hope in McNabb's ability to get the job done, as the Giants defense will prove to be to explosive and overwhelming for his underachieving protection and receiving corp...

Go New York Giants to victory....!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santana Moss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Redskins inactives: Santana Moss sits (Sep '14) Sep '14 The Shats 2
News Cody Hoffman Should Make Washington Redskins' 5... (May '14) May '14 Any takers 2
News Black NFL players face disproportionate arrest ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Satan 2
News Passionless Redskins Show Shanahan's Time May B... (Nov '13) Nov '13 wow! 1
News Redskins' free agency starts quietly: Santana M... (Mar '13) Mar '13 skinsfan90 1
News Free Agents & Draft Prospects Who Can Most Help... (Mar '13) Mar '13 kevin 2
News Washington Redskins' London Fletcher Deserves A... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Go Blue Forever 2
More from around the web