Jason Campbell sucks....

Sep 4, 2008 Full story: CBS SportsLine 150

You can make your case all you want about him switching systems every other year, but he just cant play at a high level in this league.

Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Pan 723

Easley, SC

#1 Sep 5, 2008
I agree Campbell sucked and the Redskins needs to get a good qb instead of campbell. JC can't even play college football.
bodog

Denver, CO

#2 Sep 5, 2008
At some point Zorn will have to start Brennan - just to make things interesting enough to bring people into the stadium. I agree with Madden that Brennan brings excitement onto the field when he's in there. Campbell, on the other hand, gave off the feeling he was sucking the life out of the team and appeared distracted in the huddle - no wonder his leadership is questioned.
skinsfan

United States

#3 Sep 5, 2008
zorn won't ever start brennan. Of course campbell had an awful, game but that is not right.
Q-Town Skinz

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Sep 5, 2008
It will take alot of courage for Zorn to take Campbell out of the game (he needs to). But there is still Collins there at QB that will at least throw the ball and audible when you walk up the whole defense to blitz. But i do like brennan.
skins-fo-lyfe

La Verne, CA

#5 Sep 6, 2008
zorn, if you read this play brennan. campbell's gonna cost u your job.
mace5150

Portsmouth, VA

#8 Sep 7, 2008
thank you
:-)
skinsfan4life

United States

#9 Sep 8, 2008
Does no one else see all the good passes that our wide outs drop... ya cambell is still learning but ive seen various spurts from him that look like a developing nfl quarterback... however our so called "all star" receivers that everyone loves so much drop balls in huge situations... santana dropped a wide open first down catch against the giants that would have given the team a great boost... maybe we should look into receivers that can see over defenders and locate the ball
True Skins Fan

Mechanicsville, VA

#10 Sep 8, 2008
Geez ... It's one game and against the NFL champs ! Remember Colt only played against guys in the preseason many who will never make an NFL team . I've been a Redskins fan long enough to know that if we win the next one, two or maybe 3 in row you are the same ones that will be hollering "Super Bowl " Just calm down and Go Skins ! Remember we are the 12th man !
Big AL 1

Virginia Beach, VA

#11 Sep 9, 2008
I think that is time for the learning curb be cut short, And the best QB for the job be on the football field, I dont care which of the QB'S it is. But on football game dont make a season.
REDSKINS REALITY

Atlanta, GA

#12 Sep 10, 2008
Jason Campbell is the "fall guy"!!! I get it, blame everything on the QB. Forget the fact that the entire team as a whole looked flat, uncertain and just not ready to play ball against a hated division rival/last year's superbowl champs. Something is very wrong here. Jim Zorn is the coach and he needs to have his team ready to play. It's as simple as that. I hope U so called true redskins fans will show some class and give Campbell some respect when the team catches on and starts playing like they're capable of playing. This is sickening!!! Support your team people.
1 Skins Fan

Cary, NC

#13 Sep 10, 2008
wow this is crazy everyone here that call there selves redskin fans have already given up on there team after one game! If they end up winning the next couple of game all of yall will be saying how much yall love jason campbell. Give the QB a chance it been 1 game!
Go Skins!
21FOREVER

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Sep 10, 2008
SERIOUSLY..... WHO DIDNT KNOW THE SKINS OFFENSE WOULD STRUGGLE IN THE FIRST GAME .... I THINK THEY WILL STRUGGLE FOR THE FIRST FEW WEEKS ACTUALLY GETTING PROGRESSIVELY BETTER..... DID SOMEONE REALLY PICK THE SKINS TO WIN WEEK 1 AGAINST THE GIANTS ??? THERE HOME OPENER RAISING THAT BANNER UP??? DID YOU SEE THE CROWD BEFORE THE GAME STARTED??? I KNEW THEY WERE IN OVER THEIR HEAD.... ANYWAY GIVE IT SOME TIME SERIOUSLY.... JC WILL BE ALRIGHT.... ZORN WILL BE ALRIGHT.... DONT READ TOO MUCH INTO ONE GAME... IF WEEK 6 OR 7 WE ARE STILL DISGUSSING THE OFFENSE AND IF THEY ARE STILL PLAYING BAD THEN SEASON IS OVER..... BUT FOR NOW WE HAVE WAY TO MUCH TALENT ON THAT SIDE OF THE BALL SERIOUSLY...... GO SKINS!!!
warrior nation

Tualatin, OR

#15 Sep 10, 2008
Jason Campbell has never been a good qb in his 4 years no matter what the offense has been. He is a starter because of potential but if you never use your potential what good is it. Brennan knows the offense, he brings excitement and the players play for him when he is out there, thats the signs of a good qb. I am not saying play him now but he needs to be out there soon. Remember Brady was a 6th round pick and so is Brennan and we know how that worked out for the Patriots.
riggins fan

United States

#16 Sep 10, 2008
colt brennan will get his chance to play soon
Howard the Duck

United States

#17 Sep 11, 2008
Redskin fans need to relax and check out the next few games before getting ready to run Campbell out of town. I have been a skin fan for over 45 years and I have seen this before. Lets face it the NY Giants had a better day. The Skins did not get blowed out, which tells me they can get better. Remember it is not the size of the dog , it is the fight in the dog. The Redskins have a lot of fight in them. Just give them a little time. Campbell is a fighter not a loser. It is going to be a long season and we will see the Giants again. Coach Zorn will regroup for Sunday.
QB Joe

Baltimore, MD

#18 Sep 11, 2008
Yo Duck, sure Campbell is a fighter - only, let him fight for another team, not the Skins. Skins dont have the time to experiment and wait for JC to learn the ropes (which he probably never will) - we need to win, now. What hurts is not that we lost to the NYG, but the way we lost - Skins were like old foggies in a duststorm - no clue what was battering them. In the end it comes down to the QB - a team is only as good as its QB - and right now, JC stinks.
three stars two bars

Tempe, AZ

#19 Sep 11, 2008
QB Joe wrote:
we need to win, now.
You stole the words right out of Dan Snyders mouth, only he's been saying it for the past 10 years and we've gotten no where with that attitude. Lets change qb's and coaches every season. Look at most of the quality teams in the NFL they've stuck with key players and coaches through thick and thin and molded them in to the highely competative teams they are now.

Look at all the former skins that have gone to do bigger and better things the past couple years because of the "win now" philosophy: Brad Johnson, Marty Schottenheimer, etc etc.

I say stick with JC for the next couple seasons and see if some stability doesn't work wonders for him. If it doesn't we probably have a hopefully spectacular up and comer in Colt Brennan.
w00 Skins w00

Staunton, VA

#20 Sep 12, 2008
you all are a bunch of fools, the skins are winning the superbowl this year. CAN"T YOU SEE!

geez
truth hurts

Ashburn, VA

#21 Sep 12, 2008
True Skins Fan wrote:
Geez ... It's one game and against the NFL champs ! Remember Colt only played against guys in the preseason many who will never make an NFL team . I've been a Redskins fan long enough to know that if we win the next one, two or maybe 3 in row you are the same ones that will be hollering "Super Bowl " Just calm down and Go Skins ! Remember we are the 12th man !
God, I can't stand that concept of the 12th man! Remember when it was considered unsportsmanlike to scream so the other team couldn't hear their calls?
I remember that the refs would call a foul against the team if their fans got out of hand.

Now, you lemmings chant and boo, on command, because the owners have convinced you, and every other over weight, armchair quarterback, that you aren't watching a game, you are participating as one of the team. It's actually embarrassing to watch.

Back on topic. Cambell sucks and the skins are going 4-12 this season. Sorry! I'll be there Sunday cheering them on, but, I expect the Skins to lose by more than 14 points.
truth hurts

Ashburn, VA

#22 Sep 12, 2008
I should have said they'll be 4-12 if Cambell stays in. If they go with Colt, or what's his name, they should end up 6-10.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santana Moss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Redskins inactives: Santana Moss sits Sep 7 The Shats 2
Cody Hoffman Should Make Washington Redskins' 5... May '14 Any takers 2
Black NFL players face disproportionate arrest ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Satan 2
Passionless Redskins Show Shanahan's Time May B... (Nov '13) Nov '13 wow! 1
Redskins' free agency starts quietly: Santana M... (Mar '13) Mar '13 skinsfan90 1
Free Agents & Draft Prospects Who Can Most Help... (Mar '13) Mar '13 kevin 2
Washington Redskins' London Fletcher Deserves A... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Go Blue Forever 2

Santana Moss People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE