Redskins season evaluation: Grading t...

Redskins season evaluation: Grading the quarterbacks

There are 1 comment on the TBD.com story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Redskins season evaluation: Grading the quarterbacks. In it, TBD.com reports that:

Did Rex Grossman do enough to convince coaches that they can part ways with Donovan McNabb and hand him the starting job next season? The dust from the Redskins' 2010 season is settling, and Mike Shanahan and his staff will spend the next two weeks evaluating every player, position and unit as well as all of the schemes and strategies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TBD.com.

redskins fan in vegas

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Jan 5, 2011
keep McNab dump the defence coach and shannohans son should have played a 4-3 all year we ended up last in defence to much ego always been haslets problem wherever he was also i have worked with bosses or owners son or family and it is always a very bad situation for everyone else. maybe that was a condition he would coach redskins if his son got a job another snider move getting what he wants not what is best just like ALL the other names he has bought maybe next year

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santana Moss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Redskins inactives: Santana Moss sits (Sep '14) Sep '14 The Shats 2
News Cody Hoffman Should Make Washington Redskins' 5... (May '14) May '14 Any takers 2
News Black NFL players face disproportionate arrest ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Satan 2
News Passionless Redskins Show Shanahan's Time May B... (Nov '13) Nov '13 wow! 1
News Redskins' free agency starts quietly: Santana M... (Mar '13) Mar '13 skinsfan90 1
News Free Agents & Draft Prospects Who Can Most Help... (Mar '13) Mar '13 kevin 2
News Washington Redskins' London Fletcher Deserves A... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Go Blue Forever 2
More from around the web