Hall On Vick, Skins, Punt Returning

Hall On Vick, Skins, Punt Returning

There are 73 comments on the Redskins Insider story from Jun 3, 2009, titled Hall On Vick, Skins, Punt Returning. In it, Redskins Insider reports that:

Cornerback DeAngelo Hall, a close friend of former Atlanta quarterback Michael Vick, said today he spoke to Vick since he was released from prison last month after serving time for his part in running a dog-fighting ring.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Redskins Insider.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Persephone

United States

#2 Jun 5, 2009
Hall fights pittbulls too. FREAK
Persephone

United States

#4 Jun 5, 2009
J Dee wrote:
<quoted text>I think you stayed on your mom's breast to long ,stupid racist punk.
He grew up where Vick did and purchased pitts from Vick and defended him
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/no-nfl-for-m...

ban Vick

“Prosecute ALL Animal Abusers”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#5 Jun 6, 2009
J Dee wrote:
<quoted text>I think you stayed on your mom's breast to long ,stupid racist punk.
So anyone who doesn't like those who fight, torture, and mutilate dogs for their "fun" is a racist huh? Prime example of the over use of the race card--it's rampant these days--and your ridiculous post proves my point

LMAO at YOU
Fantastic

Buford, GA

#6 Jun 6, 2009
JenniferInSC wrote:
<quoted text>
So anyone who doesn't like those who fight, torture, and mutilate dogs for their "fun" is a racist huh? Prime example of the over use of the race card--it's rampant these days--and your ridiculous post proves my point
LMAO at YOU
Word has been alittle overused by these kids hasn't it?
Sam

Buford, GA

#8 Jun 6, 2009
J Dee wrote:
<quoted text>First of all how in the h-- you or persephone know DeAngelo Hall fights dogs unless both of you were on the scene, you probally was there, because this man purchased dogs from vick and grew up with him he's guilty to huh,do you know how many people purchased dogs from vick in the past, because he's black he's guilty of fighting,you right my post proves your point ,you are a racist,So please remember your friends post when you discover how many white nfl players stand behind him when he returns,DeAngelo hall fights dogs because he's friends with vick,how in the h--- that aint racist out of all the white people that stand behind him.Go play checkers fool. praying out loud for you .lol.
Thanks for proving that you are a moron.

scott fire-rescue

Since: Apr 09

Monroeville, PA

#9 Jun 6, 2009
JenniferInSC wrote:
<quoted text>
So anyone who doesn't like those who fight, torture, and mutilate dogs for their "fun" is a racist huh? Prime example of the over use of the race card--it's rampant these days--and your ridiculous post proves my point
LMAO at YOU
no it isn`t but when Vick did his time who the hell do you think you are to push more punishment on him...you are out of line yet again
Fantastic

Buford, GA

#10 Jun 6, 2009
JenniferInSC wrote:
<quoted text>
So anyone who doesn't like those who fight, torture, and mutilate dogs for their "fun" is a racist huh? Prime example of the over use of the race card--it's rampant these days--and your ridiculous post proves my point
LMAO at YOU
Did you read the account from Bad Rap?

“Prosecute ALL Animal Abusers”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#12 Jun 6, 2009
Fantastic wrote:
<quoted text>Did you read the account from Bad Rap?
I probably did, I have read it all, although it sickens me, and makes me sad to see what kind of people live amongst us. But to what you are referring to in particular, post the link. I just read about the swimming pool thing posted by another member, and I have to admit, it has really put me into a funk, ruined my day. It makes me sick to think someone would do these things to a defenseless animal. The pathetic thing, is if they needed a seeing eye dog, or a dog that can find a lost child, or a dog that can sniff out a bomb, these azzholes would be the first to demand one, and expect the state to "foot the bill" as well.

May all who would abuse and torture an innocent animal, child, or the elderly get what they deserve one day. I believe in Karma, and I believe that they will pay dearly for their evil and sadism.

“Prosecute ALL Animal Abusers”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#16 Jun 6, 2009
J Dee wrote:
<quoted text>First of all how in the h-- you or persephone know DeAngelo Hall fights dogs unless both of you were on the scene, you probally was there, because this man purchased dogs from vick and grew up with him he's guilty to huh,do you know how many people purchased dogs from vick in the past, because he's black he's guilty of fighting,you right my post proves your point ,you are a racist,So please remember your friends post when you discover how many white nfl players stand behind him when he returns,DeAngelo hall fights dogs because he's friends with vick,how in the h--- that aint racist out of all the white people that stand behind him.Go play checkers fool. praying out loud for you .lol.
Shut up crybaby--Nobody give a shyt about your prayers--you are so phucked up there is no help for you, if you think people are hating on MV because of his color and not because he hung, drowned, electrocuted, starved, and fought dogs for 7 years for his fun. But other black sports stars, some who have broken the law and some who life exemplary lives, have somehow escaped this racism??? Do you realize how retarded you ARE???

And again, tell me what WHITE football player has spoken out in defense of Sick Vick?? Tell me.

Go play checkers?? uhhh, don't stab me in the heart that way--LMAO at you, a crybaby freak--

scott fire-rescue

Since: Apr 09

Monroeville, PA

#17 Jun 6, 2009
JenniferInSC wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up crybaby--Nobody give a shyt about your prayers--you are so phucked up there is no help for you, if you think people are hating on MV because of his color and not because he hung, drowned, electrocuted, starved, and fought dogs for 7 years for his fun. But other black sports stars, some who have broken the law and some who life exemplary lives, have somehow escaped this racism??? Do you realize how retarded you ARE???
And again, tell me what WHITE football player has spoken out in defense of Sick Vick?? Tell me.
Go play checkers?? uhhh, don't stab me in the heart that way--LMAO at you, a crybaby freak--
GOD cares about his prayers....you are a disgrace and need to be ashamed
They worship Vick

Buford, GA

#18 Jun 6, 2009
JenniferInSC wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up crybaby--Nobody give a shyt about your prayers--you are so phucked up there is no help for you, if you think people are hating on MV because of his color and not because he hung, drowned, electrocuted, starved, and fought dogs for 7 years for his fun. But other black sports stars, some who have broken the law and some who life exemplary lives, have somehow escaped this racism??? Do you realize how retarded you ARE???
And again, tell me what WHITE football player has spoken out in defense of Sick Vick?? Tell me.
Go play checkers?? uhhh, don't stab me in the heart that way--LMAO at you, a crybaby freak--
truly their own worst enemy AND vick's too
Tavis Smiley

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Jun 6, 2009
Persephone wrote:
Hall fights pittbulls too. FREAK
Yes Sir. Way to expose the Truth that many more NFL Players are not his "peers" as the propaganda is refferring to them. But they are his Co-conspirators.

Vick was the Trophy.

The Coaches of the NFL and many Players ALL engage in this dog torturing activity.

Dog torturing, is how the NFL trains their players to be "tough" and "ferocious" on the field.

The "sport" of Football is nothing but a Gangstas Paradise. From the Top to the Bottom.

Americans should BOYCOTT FOOTBALL!!

And send a message to them loud and clear... instead of funding them.

If Americans want to clean up the "sport" of animal torturing, Gangbanging, Drug dealers, and Rapist, Woman Beaters...

BOYCOTT FOOTBALL.
Tavis Smiley

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Jun 6, 2009
J Dee wrote:
<quoted text>First of all dumb azz the post i sent to persephone was about D-Hall when your stanking azz butting in,so that makes you retarded also  d--- face,Second of all if you think  none of the white players  support Vick you are going to be in for a little shock when he returns doo doo breath ,Third,i bet your neighbors have a 50 feet fence to keep your funky azz out of their bussiness.Last,is you ready for vick to shake some white linebackers out of their shoes thats why white players  dont defend him i guess.lol.No offense to white players because he do the same for black players to on the field.Go play peek a poo with your parents. White fool.Hey!Do you know how retarded you are -takes one to knw one so that makes two of us bytch.
You are right about one thing and one thing only.....Vicks White CO-CONSPIRATORS support him.

This animal torturing issue is not about Black and White.....It's about Wrong and Right.

All of the NFL is engaged in Animal Torturing, that is how they train their Gangsta Criminals.

Football is the chosen sport of, and run by Black and White Damn Dirty Apes.
BOYCOTT FOOTBALL

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Jun 6, 2009
JenniferInSC wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up crybaby--Nobody give a shyt about your prayers--you are so phucked up there is no help for you, if you think people are hating on MV because of his color and not because he hung, drowned, electrocuted, starved, and fought dogs for 7 years for his fun. But other black sports stars, some who have broken the law and some who life exemplary lives, have somehow escaped this racism??? Do you realize how retarded you ARE???
And again, tell me what WHITE football player has spoken out in defense of Sick Vick?? Tell me.
Go play checkers?? uhhh, don't stab me in the heart that way--LMAO at you, a crybaby freak--
You tell em sweetheart. Tell those Damn Dirty Apes to go straight back to Hell.(The quickest way is too slow)

scott fire-rescue

Since: Apr 09

Monroeville, PA

#23 Jun 6, 2009
They worship Vick wrote:
<quoted text>truly their own worst enemy AND vick's too
what is tha Relaxa...why did you get deleted?
Dino

Nashville, TN

#28 Jun 6, 2009
J Dee wrote:
<quoted text>I rather be a dirty ape than a wet turkey ,turkeys only gets noticed once a year and thats only for a good meal on thanksgiving.I got O.J.Simpson to carve my turkey last year ,he's a sick azz but he sure can carve some white meat.lol.
Thanks for sharing soulja boy
They worship Vick

Nashville, TN

#30 Jun 6, 2009
Dean

Nashville, TN

#31 Jun 7, 2009
They worship Vick wrote:
I think they do worship him.

“Prosecute ALL Animal Abusers”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#32 Jun 7, 2009
J Dee wrote:
<quoted text>I rather be a dirty ape than a wet turkey ,turkeys only gets noticed once a year and thats only for a good meal on thanksgiving.I got O.J.Simpson to carve my turkey last year ,he's a sick azz but he sure can carve some white meat.lol.
And therein lies your problem-----therefore, no wonder you excuse MV, you are a "sick azz" yourself.
Reno

South Bend, IN

#33 Jun 7, 2009
These post supporting Vick have no idea how they look.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santana Moss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Redskins inactives: Santana Moss sits (Sep '14) Sep '14 The Shats 2
News Cody Hoffman Should Make Washington Redskins' 5... (May '14) May '14 Any takers 2
News Black NFL players face disproportionate arrest ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Satan 2
News Passionless Redskins Show Shanahan's Time May B... (Nov '13) Nov '13 wow! 1
News Redskins' free agency starts quietly: Santana M... (Mar '13) Mar '13 skinsfan90 1
News Free Agents & Draft Prospects Who Can Most Help... (Mar '13) Mar '13 kevin 2
News Washington Redskins' London Fletcher Deserves A... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Go Blue Forever 2
More from around the web