Redskins end season 6-10: The loss in their own words

Jan 2, 2011 Full story: TBD.com

By following up last year's 4-12 campaign with a 6-10 record this year, center Casey Rabach and the Redskins have suffered back-to-back double-digit losing seasons for the first time since 1994 and 1995.

Full Story
redskins fan in vegas

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Jan 3, 2011
well another year gone all hope vanished early this year in games but lost same old redskins we used to win close games run the ball for 2-3 yards when we needed it but not anymore 3rd and goal 4th and goal and zero yards shannahan made mistakes that were(to me i didnt follow that much when he was in denver) not like him put to much in his sons hands worked in situations with owners,bosses family and it has never been positive should have gone with his players strenths insdead of being stubborn with the system maybe next year with free agency, draft keep McNab draft runningback buy an offencive line cornerback safety draft wide reciever, maybe find a big reciever and a big back for short yardage
Daniel Snyder

Spring Hill, FL

#2 Jan 3, 2011
Somebody's a-ss is in a sling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santana Moss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Redskins inactives: Santana Moss sits Sep '14 The Shats 2
Cody Hoffman Should Make Washington Redskins' 5... (May '14) May '14 Any takers 2
Black NFL players face disproportionate arrest ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Satan 2
Passionless Redskins Show Shanahan's Time May B... (Nov '13) Nov '13 wow! 1
Redskins' free agency starts quietly: Santana M... (Mar '13) Mar '13 skinsfan90 1
Free Agents & Draft Prospects Who Can Most Help... (Mar '13) Mar '13 kevin 2
Washington Redskins' London Fletcher Deserves A... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Go Blue Forever 2
More from around the web