'Skins needs: Hogging spotlight now? Start fixing that O-line

Mar 18, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS SportsLine.com

So there's another high-profile head coach in Washington, with Mike Shanahan charged to do what the last high-profile guy in Washington could not.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Apr 1, 2010
Tommy Hansen

Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

We should have kept Jim Zorn one more season, Shannahan is not God's gift to coaching and if we look back, Jim Zorn chance went with the O-line being hurt all year
Old Fogey

Olney, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2010

Kept Jim Zorn???? He didn't have the respect of the players or the owner. He was in over his head. He did not know what he was doing.

The O line needs to be fixed. There aren't any barn-burning QBs in the draft this year. Campbell and Grossman will be ok until the line is fixed. There weren't any great O liners in free agency. They should use the draft to beef up the line. Look for a new QB next season, or the season after.
MeanJoeJoe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2010

We should have kept Zorn. Are you joking? Do you not see how different everything is with a real Coach. Jim Zorn Couldnt train a dog to roll over, let alone coach an NFL team. We better draft okung #4 and get a proven starter at tackle.
Bullfarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2010

Shanaspam was over his head in Denver so he was fired

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••