Redskins' Campbell Is Playing It Cool

There are 1 comment on the Sep 19, 2008, The Washington Post story titled Redskins' Campbell Is Playing It Cool. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

The leader of the Washington Redskins' offense exuded confidence. Quarterback Jason Campbell had shown strength during other tense situations, several of his teammates said yesterday, but this situation was ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Tom Huskerson

Richmond, VA

#1 Sep 20, 2008
Progress is nice and I am happy to see Jason making this progress. But I think the 'Skins need to focus on its consistency on offense. I watched the Saints game and found some offensive series were excellent while others were down right sloppy. I think its more a reflection on the head coach and his inexperience than the team as a whole.

That being said the team has great potential and needs to learn to play with more anger and dtermination. I love my 'Skins but I think sometimes they are intimidated by the other NFC east teams. The need to come out of the locker room with more attitude and hunger to knock somebody around. The Giants came out on their home field ready to smash mouth and they did. But My Skins came out on their homefield and barely slipped by the Saints who had defensive back injuries that left them vulnerable. At least thats the way I see it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santana Moss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Redskins inactives: Santana Moss sits (Sep '14) Sep '14 The Shats 2
News Cody Hoffman Should Make Washington Redskins' 5... (May '14) May '14 Any takers 2
News Black NFL players face disproportionate arrest ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Satan 2
News Passionless Redskins Show Shanahan's Time May B... (Nov '13) Nov '13 wow! 1
News Redskins' free agency starts quietly: Santana M... (Mar '13) Mar '13 skinsfan90 1
News Free Agents & Draft Prospects Who Can Most Help... (Mar '13) Mar '13 kevin 2
News Washington Redskins' London Fletcher Deserves A... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Go Blue Forever 2
More from around the web