Looking for growth

Looking for growth

There are 2 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Sep 6, 2008, titled Looking for growth. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

Jason Campbell didn't look at all comfortable in the Meadowlands, and neither did Jim Zorn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

757jerseys com

Hampton, VA

#1 Sep 10, 2008
West coast offense and a east coast team with a stand in the pocket passer just does not spell vicotory to me. I love the Skins, but keeping it real, something has to change. Campbell has earned the right to be the starter. He should have atleast 4 or 5 games, after that, we should look to Colt (who is a west coast style qb)
REDSKINS REALITY

Atlanta, GA

#2 Sep 10, 2008
As much as I like JC, I'd have to agree...this offense is much more suited for Colty B' than Campbell. Colt's more accurate and reads defenses much quicker. In order for the redskins to be successful however, will rely on the legs of Clinton Portis both running the ball and catching it out of the backfield a la Roger Craig. Mike Sellers and Chris Cooley should get in on the act as well. Then and only then will we be able to throw the ball down the field and score some points. U can't fuse a pro-style running game like the Redksins use with a West Coast offense, the formation will give us away everytime. Coac Zorn, that's your job.........figure it out and get me some "W"s.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santana Moss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Redskins inactives: Santana Moss sits (Sep '14) Sep '14 The Shats 2
News Cody Hoffman Should Make Washington Redskins' 5... (May '14) May '14 Any takers 2
News Black NFL players face disproportionate arrest ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Satan 2
News Passionless Redskins Show Shanahan's Time May B... (Nov '13) Nov '13 wow! 1
News Redskins' free agency starts quietly: Santana M... (Mar '13) Mar '13 skinsfan90 1
News Free Agents & Draft Prospects Who Can Most Help... (Mar '13) Mar '13 kevin 2
News Washington Redskins' London Fletcher Deserves A... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Go Blue Forever 2
More from around the web