Where would Fins turn without Ricky?

Where would Fins turn without Ricky?

There are 108 comments on the Palm Beach Post story from Apr 18, 2006, titled Where would Fins turn without Ricky?. In it, Palm Beach Post reports that:

No reason for fans of Ricky Williams to give up hope on the Dolphins' running back just yet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palm Beach Post.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
JeffreyK

United States

#104 May 10, 2006
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Hey knucklehead, maybe for the Bills it ends in January. I think he was making reference to the Dolphins going to Super Bowl 41 which will be held on FEBRUARY 4TH, 2007!! Get your facts straight before calling people names. DUH!!!
Just like everybody said IGNORE him. EVERYBODY IS DOING IT MAN
Jim

Orwigsburg, PA

#105 May 10, 2006
I don't want to IGNORE him. I'm sick of his blather and when he calls someone out w/ false information, I'm gonna call him out. Hes a dolt, which obviously most of us know already, I just wanna make sure he knows how much of one he is. I've never been a conformist, I don't do what EVERYBODY ELSE DOES MAN. Sorry.
JeffreyK

United States

#106 May 10, 2006
Jim wrote:
I don't want to IGNORE him. I'm sick of his blather and when he calls someone out w/ false information, I'm gonna call him out. Hes a dolt, which obviously most of us know already, I just wanna make sure he knows how much of one he is. I've never been a conformist, I don't do what EVERYBODY ELSE DOES MAN. Sorry.
THATS HOW I FEEL
Anthony D

AOL

#107 May 10, 2006
Jim wrote:
If you keep talking to "IT" then "IT" will never go away."IT" will never understand what you are trying to get across to "IT" so there will be no reason to bother."It" is like a really stupid animal that just wants attention.You could kick "IT" in the head and "It" will still come back trying to sniff your crotch and jump on you and hump your leg.There is no reasoning with "IT".Don't be surprised."it" is from Buffalo.
jim from buffalo

Buffalo, NY

#108 May 11, 2006
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Hey knucklehead, maybe for the Bills it ends in January. I think he was making reference to the Dolphins going to Super Bowl 41 which will be held on FEBRUARY 4TH, 2007!! Get your facts straight before calling people names. DUH!!!
I do have my facts straight. Miami can't make it to the superbowl because they won't even make it into the playoffs. DUH!!!!!!!!!! I wish I was there to see your face when the BILLS spank the Dolphins 2x this year. And then I could say I TOLD YOU SO!
Anthony D

AOL

#109 May 11, 2006
More utter lunacy.
JeffreyK

United States

#110 May 11, 2006
Anthony D wrote:
More utter lunacy.
GOD THE IDIOT WONT GO AWAY NEVER SO WHY NOT TALK TO HIM?
Go Bills

United States

#111 Feb 4, 2007
Where's Paco now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sammy Morris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The New England Patriots: The Best Offense in t... (Aug '09) Jan '11 Lucky 45
News Patriots' Taylor eager to return - Sentinel & E... (Nov '10) Nov '10 hii 1
News Patriots all smiles after blowout victory - Sen... (Oct '09) Oct '10 Patriots BeatdDow... 23
News Teammates defend Moss after his postgame remarks (Sep '10) Sep '10 Midnight Rambler 3
News Patriots RB Faulk out for year with knee injury (Sep '10) Sep '10 Bullfarts 2
News Teammates defend outspoken receiver (Sep '10) Sep '10 The Patriot 2
News Welker Back, Brady Shines In Patriots' 28-10 Win (Aug '10) Aug '10 Robbie 2
More from around the web