Where would Fins turn without Ricky?

Where would Fins turn without Ricky?

There are 108 comments on the Palm Beach Post story from Apr 18, 2006, titled Where would Fins turn without Ricky?. In it, Palm Beach Post reports that:

No reason for fans of Ricky Williams to give up hope on the Dolphins' running back just yet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palm Beach Post.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
jim from buffalo

Buffalo, NY

#1 Apr 19, 2006
It doesn't matter because the dolphins won't with him or win without him.
Harvick29

Pembroke, Canada

#2 Apr 19, 2006
we HAVE a running back, it would do ronnie good NEwayz if he didn't have to split time w/ ricky. He is going to put up huge numbers. ppl talked about cadillac last year but ronnie had a better ypc average, and he's quicker, and stronger. Ricky coming back is mood point because like i have been saying the NFL does NOT want to be grouped in with other major league sports such as MLB, we all the the mess that is THAT league right now and the NFL won't let that happen, they will come down HARD on ricky, and the only reason he even WANTS to play is to pay his debts off, a real good role model to have around the young impressionable dolphin players eh?
jim from buffalo

Buffalo, NY

#3 Apr 19, 2006
Dolphins 6-10 in 2006
Rick

Orwigsburg, PA

#4 Apr 19, 2006
Bills 4-12 in 2006
jim from buffalo

Buffalo, NY

#5 Apr 19, 2006
Rick stay off the drugs. It makes you dilusional. The Bills will be better than the Dolphins just you watch and see. Buffalo 9-7 or 10-6 wich will be better than the fins either way.
John

Tallahassee, FL

#6 Apr 21, 2006
How in the world do you know Ricky wants to come back only to repay is debt?
Harvick29 wrote:
we HAVE a running back, it would do ronnie good NEwayz if he didn't have to split time w/ ricky. He is going to put up huge numbers. ppl talked about cadillac last year but ronnie had a better ypc average, and he's quicker, and stronger. Ricky coming back is mood point because like i have been saying the NFL does NOT want to be grouped in with other major league sports such as MLB, we all the the mess that is THAT league right now and the NFL won't let that happen, they will come down HARD on ricky, and the only reason he even WANTS to play is to pay his debts off, a real good role model to have around the young impressionable dolphin players eh?
John

Tallahassee, FL

#7 Apr 21, 2006
The Bill are a joke. You really think they are going to win more than 4 games. Ha
jim from buffalo wrote:
It doesn't matter because the dolphins won't with him or win without him.
BillsFan1

AOL

#8 Apr 21, 2006
jim from buffalo wrote:
Rick stay off the drugs. It makes you dilusional. The Bills will be better than the Dolphins just you watch and see. Buffalo 9-7 or 10-6 wich will be better than the fins either way.
I just want everybody to know that not all Bill fans act like this.This guy is an idiot.I have to admit that we are in for a rough year.Nothing but bad things have come in this offseason so far.We will be lucky if we win 4 games.
Rick

Orwigsburg, PA

#9 Apr 21, 2006
Its not all bad to think that the team that you root for will have a good season. I could have dealt with the second part of his comment but the first 2 sentences took any credibility he had w/ me away. Didn't warrant a response from me. To tell you the truth, I could care less what either of these teams do this year although I still say the 'Phins will be better than the Bills.
BillsFan1

AOL

#10 Apr 21, 2006
Rick wrote:
Its not all bad to think that the team that you root for will have a good season. I could have dealt with the second part of his comment but the first 2 sentences took any credibility he had w/ me away. Didn't warrant a response from me. To tell you the truth, I could care less what either of these teams do this year although I still say the 'Phins will be better than the Bills.
I would have to agree with you.I think Levy is not able to do this anymore.He has got to be losing it to let so many of our top guys get away from us.I hate the fins but have to say that they look on paper to be beating us twice this year.
Anthony D

AOL

#11 Apr 21, 2006
BillsFan1 wrote:
<quoted text>I would have to agree with you.I think Levy is not able to do this anymore.He has got to be losing it to let so many of our top guys get away from us.I hate the fins but have to say that they look on paper to be beating us twice this year.
Finally somebody with a brain.
jim from buffalo

Buffalo, NY

#12 Apr 24, 2006
Looking good on paper and kicking ass on the field are to different things.We will be kicking ass on the field while miami looks good on paper.
Anthony D

AOL

#13 Apr 24, 2006
Just posting so I don't have to see this idiot's name on my screen when I click on the site.Not reading his babble anymore.
Buck From Buffalo NY

Seneca Falls, NY

#14 Apr 24, 2006
Dolphins = Win Superbowl
Bills = 1st pick 2007 draft
jim from buffalo wrote:
Dolphins 6-10 in 2006
Anthony D

AOL

#15 Apr 24, 2006
Buck From Buffalo NY wrote:
Dolphins = Win Superbowl
Bills = 1st pick 2007 draft

<quoted text>
Super Bowl would be great.
jim from buffalo

Buffalo, NY

#16 Apr 25, 2006
BillsFan1 wrote:
<quoted text>I just want everybody to know that not all Bill fans act like this.This guy is an idiot.I have to admit that we are in for a rough year.Nothing but bad things have come in this offseason so far.We will be lucky if we win 4 games.
Hey everyone, it is no secret that buffalo ny has a big drug problem and many murders in the city. It is obvious that billsfan1 is experimenting with these drugs. Any genuine fan speaking bad about the home team is no fan at all. He is probably a fair weather who watches from home all the time. Why don't you take Bill Polian's advice and GET OUT OF TOWN!!!
Anthony D

AOL

#17 Apr 25, 2006
Blah,Blah,Blah...the retart posted again.
Buck From Buffalo NY

Seneca Falls, NY

#18 Apr 25, 2006
I like drugs, but that's not why i said that the dolphins would win the superbowl. GOD speaks to me... his first name's Poco. Paco told me Miami would beat Indy in the AFC champianship 27 14... Paco loves his football
Buck From Buffalo NY

Seneca Falls, NY

#19 Apr 25, 2006
... Paco just told me the bills would end up with only five wins. that hurts.
Anthony D

AOL

#20 Apr 25, 2006
Buck From Buffalo NY wrote:
I like drugs, but that's not why i said that the dolphins would win the superbowl. GOD speaks to me... his first name's Poco. Paco told me Miami would beat Indy in the AFC champianship 27 14... Paco loves his football
Well then I am glad to hear it.Paco rules!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sammy Morris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The New England Patriots: The Best Offense in t... (Aug '09) Jan '11 Lucky 45
News Patriots' Taylor eager to return - Sentinel & E... (Nov '10) Nov '10 hii 1
News Patriots all smiles after blowout victory - Sen... (Oct '09) Oct '10 Patriots BeatdDow... 23
News Teammates defend Moss after his postgame remarks (Sep '10) Sep '10 Midnight Rambler 3
News Patriots RB Faulk out for year with knee injury (Sep '10) Sep '10 Bullfarts 2
News Teammates defend outspoken receiver (Sep '10) Sep '10 The Patriot 2
News Welker Back, Brady Shines In Patriots' 28-10 Win (Aug '10) Aug '10 Robbie 2
More from around the web