Practice peek - Asante returns

Practice peek - Asante returns

There are 4 comments on the Projo PatsBlog story from Nov 2, 2007, titled Practice peek - Asante returns. In it, Projo PatsBlog reports that:

As indicated by Bill Belichick this morning, the Patriots are practicing inside the Dana-Farber Fieldhouse today, where conditions are pristine and he can pump up the noise to simulate the RCA Dome atmosphere. via Projo PatsBlog

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Projo PatsBlog.

Peter

Anaheim, CA

#1 Nov 2, 2007
Patriots win this Sunday,,,
Pats Apologist

United States

#2 Nov 2, 2007
We can only hope Peter, We can only hope.
Tony

Brockton, MA

#3 Nov 2, 2007
Pats Apologist wrote:
We can only hope Peter, We can only hope.
I'm not hoping for a win. I'm counting on a win. The Pats have the talent and on Sunday they'll be showing everyone who the best team in football is.
Pats Apologist

United States

#4 Nov 2, 2007
I wish I could share your certainty Tony. I LOVE the Patriots. Started going to games in 75 with my Dad. The Pats have the weapons, they have The Brady, and they even have a damn good defense. However the Colts have ton of defense AND they seem to get so many breaks from the refs, likely because they cry all the time to league officials that the refs are allowing too much "contact." Apparently letting the guys play the game is meaningless anymore.

And somehow its the Patriots that have "no class." What a laugh that is.

This game is going to be eithe rone of two ways:

1) Colts or Pats are going to have a meltdown and the score is a ridiculous blow out

or

2) it will be decided by three or less points.

I don't see a 31-21 game in the future. It will be either 21-20 or 57-20.

GO PATS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sammy Morris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The New England Patriots: The Best Offense in t... (Aug '09) Jan '11 Lucky 45
News Patriots' Taylor eager to return - Sentinel & E... (Nov '10) Nov '10 hii 1
News Patriots all smiles after blowout victory - Sen... (Oct '09) Oct '10 Patriots BeatdDow... 23
News Teammates defend Moss after his postgame remarks (Sep '10) Sep '10 Midnight Rambler 3
News Patriots RB Faulk out for year with knee injury (Sep '10) Sep '10 Bullfarts 2
News Teammates defend outspoken receiver (Sep '10) Sep '10 The Patriot 2
News Welker Back, Brady Shines In Patriots' 28-10 Win (Aug '10) Aug '10 Robbie 2
More from around the web