It's now or never for Jets to knock off Patriots

Full story: Newsday
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. After buying $140 million worth of talent on the open market, trading for the iconic Brett Favre and winning five of their last six games to move into a first-place tie in the AFC East, it ... Full Story
venom

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Nov 13, 2008
I don't think you can ever call divisional road games 'Now or never' games. of course it's big because the Jets loss game #2 at home.
(and Oakland) or this game could have been meaningless to first place.
I Hope the short week doesn't mean losing some key player to injury.

yes. Big game cherry-picked by NFL network so no local TV. Going back to the bad old days of the 60's when NFL games were blacked locally if the stadium didn't sell out 24 hours before the game. Last year local nets picked up Giant-Pats since the Giants train here and the Pats were going for 16-0. No such luck this time. The next time I hear that the NFL is FAN-tastic....

“It might have been !!!”

Since: Aug 07

F&P City

#2 Nov 13, 2008
venom wrote:
I don't think you can ever call divisional road games 'Now or never' games. of course it's big because the Jets loss game #2 at home.
(and Oakland) or this game could have been meaningless to first place.
I Hope the short week doesn't mean losing some key player to injury.
yes. Big game cherry-picked by NFL network so no local TV. Going back to the bad old days of the 60's when NFL games were blacked locally if the stadium didn't sell out 24 hours before the game. Last year local nets picked up Giant-Pats since the Giants train here and the Pats were going for 16-0. No such luck this time. The next time I hear that the NFL is FAN-tastic....
hmmmm, de ja vu, I just read this elsewhere.
Baraba Glauber

New York, NY

#3 Nov 13, 2008
More gossip and rumours from Newsday gal, Roberta Glauber.
Why is it that the most manly sport, football, has the most femme sportwriters? Glauber, go put your lipstick on and get the hairspray out and wait fro Farve to take a shower so you can fantasize, girlfriend
Willie

Rome, Italy

#4 Nov 13, 2008
Not true about no local TV, WB11 will have coverage tonight. GO JETS
venom

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Nov 13, 2008
Tap San in LIC wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmmm, de ja vu, I just read this elsewhere.
yes, very perceptive. I am pissed at the NFl network in multiple locations. Can't wait until they use that flex schedule to do the same for Sunday games. biggeast friggin game of the year and I have to find a sports bar with the NFL network

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sammy Morris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The New England Patriots: The Best Offense in t... (Aug '09) Jan '11 Lucky 45
Patriots' Taylor eager to return - Sentinel & E... (Nov '10) Nov '10 hii 1
Patriots all smiles after blowout victory - Sen... (Oct '09) Oct '10 Patriots BeatdDow... 23
Teammates defend Moss after his postgame remarks (Sep '10) Sep '10 Midnight Rambler 3
Patriots RB Faulk out for year with knee injury (Sep '10) Sep '10 Bullfarts 2
Teammates defend outspoken receiver (Sep '10) Sep '10 The Patriot 2
Welker Back, Brady Shines In Patriots' 28-10 Win (Aug '10) Aug '10 Robbie 2

Sammy Morris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE