Saban refuses to name starting QB

Saban refuses to name starting QB

There are 31 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Oct 6, 2006, titled Saban refuses to name starting QB. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

DAVIE If the Dolphins sit Daunte Culpepper for Sunday's game at New England, it won't be because of the quarterback's performance during Friday's practice.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NY Phins Fan

Lafayette, IN

#23 Oct 7, 2006
i'd like to see miami bring marcus vick onto the roster following the break week...

all hands on deck; we have an emergency here.

it's time to see what the kid's got.
NY Phins Fan

Lafayette, IN

#24 Oct 7, 2006
they can use him in the same way the jets are using that young fella (can't think of his name)
Larry

Eugene, OR

#25 Oct 7, 2006
I live in Oregon and I am a Dolphin fan from day 0ne. Culpepper sucks he is a disgrace to wear the Dolphin uniform. Joey Harrington should be put in maybe things will change maybe not but how they are now well kiss this season goodbye for sure. People blame the O-Line, Blocking and yes play calling but when it comes down to it the QB is paid to win, paid to sacrifice and win. Oh, by the way lead. Culpepper sucks go Harrington
Larry Portland Oregon
Pathetic again

Covington, LA

#26 Oct 7, 2006
Another pathetic season for the Fins. First, raise ticket prices AGAIN, have all 1 pm games in the blazing sun, and lose to the worst team in football. Make us promises of something "great". Oh yeah, and let us know that ricky may be back next season. Give us a break. We don't want a repeat drug offender who would rather smoke dope than play football. We want an O-line, a healthy QB, and maybe a few Wes Welker clones since he is the only player consistent enough to know that any time he touches the ball, maybe something good will happen. Give me back my $1600 I paid for season tix. Just not worth it.
azz

United States

#27 Oct 7, 2006
NY Phins Fan wrote:
i'd like to see miami bring marcus vick onto the roster following the break week...
all hands on deck; we have an emergency here.
it's time to see what the kid's got.
I'd like to see Marcus Vick dropped from the team.
matt

Spring, TX

#28 Oct 7, 2006
NY Phins Fan is smoking some NY Green if he wants to see Marcus Vick. Okay Miami has its problems, especially at the QB position but thinking that Marcus Vick will do anything is insane. He's a project right now and he's lucky he's on the practice squad. If you think someone thats on the practice squad especially at the QB position is going to come in and do something, you need to study the game a little longer...a lot longer.
Bob Greasy

Manistee, MI

#29 Oct 7, 2006
Can we trade for Fiedler?
RaY

San Diego, CA

#30 Oct 7, 2006
Bob Greasy wrote:
Can we trade for Fiedler?
Damon Huard's not looking bad himself.
RaY

San Diego, CA

#31 Oct 7, 2006
Pathetic again wrote:
Another pathetic season for the Fins. First, raise ticket prices AGAIN, have all 1 pm games in the blazing sun, and lose to the worst team in football. Make us promises of something "great". Oh yeah, and let us know that ricky may be back next season. Give us a break. We don't want a repeat drug offender who would rather smoke dope than play football. We want an O-line, a healthy QB, and maybe a few Wes Welker clones since he is the only player consistent enough to know that any time he touches the ball, maybe something good will happen. Give me back my $1600 I paid for season tix. Just not worth it.
Been wearing & suporting this team since late 80's. Another season down the tolet drain. This by far is the worst Dolphins team ever! God help us! Why even bother winning thsese games? Let's pull an Oakland/Tenessee & lay down, we need that high draft pick next year, why stay with 2-5 overall pick when you can strive for #1? Still a fan, barely, but i'm very embarassed. People are laughin' when I wear the jersey & hat down here in San Diego every Sunday. Go Phins, ya right.
Bob Greasy

Manistee, MI

#32 Oct 8, 2006
Brian Griese might be available.
Larry

Eugene, OR

#33 Oct 10, 2006
maybe this is the plan get a high draft pick nothing else is working

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sammy Morris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The New England Patriots: The Best Offense in t... (Aug '09) Jan '11 Lucky 45
News Patriots' Taylor eager to return - Sentinel & E... (Nov '10) Nov '10 hii 1
News Patriots all smiles after blowout victory - Sen... (Oct '09) Oct '10 Patriots BeatdDow... 23
News Teammates defend Moss after his postgame remarks (Sep '10) Sep '10 Midnight Rambler 3
News Patriots RB Faulk out for year with knee injury (Sep '10) Sep '10 Bullfarts 2
News Teammates defend outspoken receiver (Sep '10) Sep '10 The Patriot 2
News Welker Back, Brady Shines In Patriots' 28-10 Win (Aug '10) Aug '10 Robbie 2
More from around the web