Patriots 20, Bills 10

Patriots 20, Bills 10

There are 7 comments on the WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut story from Nov 9, 2008, titled Patriots 20, Bills 10. In it, WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut reports that:

Little-known BenJarvus Green-Ellis gave the Patriots a boost in the tight AFC East race.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut.

GMAN

New York, NY

#1 Nov 10, 2008
Patriots season ticket holder. Beautiful day yesterday. Great win! Bring on the Jets!
Speed

United States

#2 Nov 10, 2008
It will be great to see Brett defeat the Patsies.
GMAN

New York, NY

#3 Nov 10, 2008
To Speed: We are no longer the Patsies! We are the THREE time SUPER BOWL Champions!! Being from Indianapolis , I know your Colts need help. The Jets are not going to come to Foxboro, and put up 40 + on the Pats defense. In case you are wondering:
Just
End
The
Season!!
Speed

United States

#4 Nov 11, 2008
The Patriots are an aging team that will buckle sooner than later. They are led by an azzhole for a coach. Their collapse is coming. It's going to be awesome.
GMAN

New York, NY

#5 Nov 11, 2008
Speed Speed Speed! That **** that is our coach has won three Super Bowls!! Your jets even wanted him, but Bill knew better and came to New England. I will be there Thursday night and will enjoy watching the Pats win. I figure that Brett will throw at least a couple to our defense, and NOBODY can stop WES WELKER!!!!The jets are so desperate they signed Ty Law, who is just a little past his prime! We might be aging, but the AFC EAST CHAMPIONSHIP goes through FOXBORO!

“1943-2013”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#6 Nov 11, 2008
GMAN wrote:
To Speed: We are no longer the Patsies! We are the THREE time SUPER BOWL Champions!! Being from Indianapolis , I know your Colts need help. The Jets are not going to come to Foxboro, and put up 40 + on the Pats defense. In case you are wondering:
Just
End
The
Season!!
thomas broke his arm
bruschi plays like he's on valium
TY Law won't be a factor because Cassell will throw underneath him.

the runner to watch for is Faulk

Bill didn't use him that much on sunday for a reason.
Speed

United States

#7 Nov 11, 2008
GMAN wrote:
Speed Speed Speed! That **** that is our coach has won three Super Bowls!! Your jets even wanted him, but Bill knew better and came to New England. I will be there Thursday night and will enjoy watching the Pats win. I figure that Brett will throw at least a couple to our defense, and NOBODY can stop WES WELKER!!!!The jets are so desperate they signed Ty Law, who is just a little past his prime! We might be aging, but the AFC EAST CHAMPIONSHIP goes through FOXBORO!
You are going down.....and fast.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sammy Morris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The New England Patriots: The Best Offense in t... (Aug '09) Jan '11 Lucky 45
News Patriots' Taylor eager to return - Sentinel & E... (Nov '10) Nov '10 hii 1
News Patriots all smiles after blowout victory - Sen... (Oct '09) Oct '10 Patriots BeatdDow... 23
News Teammates defend Moss after his postgame remarks (Sep '10) Sep '10 Midnight Rambler 3
News Patriots RB Faulk out for year with knee injury (Sep '10) Sep '10 Bullfarts 2
News Teammates defend outspoken receiver (Sep '10) Sep '10 The Patriot 2
News Welker Back, Brady Shines In Patriots' 28-10 Win (Aug '10) Aug '10 Robbie 2
More from around the web