Sources: Dolphins to release TE McMic...

Sources: Dolphins to release TE McMichael

There are 102 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 5, 2007, titled Sources: Dolphins to release TE McMichael. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The Dolphins are releasing tight end Randy McMichael today, two sources said. The release comes roughly a week before the Dolphins were set to pay McMichael a $3 million roster bonus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Mar 07

Stuart, FL

#107 Mar 6, 2007
I think he is a good TE he dropped a lot of passes but also caught alot and he is a good blocker.they need to think this over.
Really Tired Canes fan

Eddyville, KY

#108 Mar 11, 2007
LatinChamp wrote:
For all the Miami Dolphin fans, here's what your depth chart will look like:(most important positions)
QB-Cleo "Never started a game but eveerybody thinks has a future like Feeley" Lemons (since fans dont want culpepper)
RB-Ronnie "can't handle the load" Brown & Ricky "High Man" Williams
FB-Who knows and who gives, Dolphins barely use their fullbacks, only as blockin players
LT-Can't even say since yall keep shuffling your linemen to every position posible without posistive results
WR1-Marty Booker (Fans want Chambers out, so injury prone, always slipping, and bad route runner Booker steps in)
WR2-Derek Hagan (unproven second year receiver who hasnt caught the ball more than 30 times in a season, hey maybe even 20)
TE-David Martin (all-time leading TE in rec n yards out the door, so in is Martin, who caught 21 passes last year and in over his 6 year career, his all-time catches, rec yards, and TDs are inferior to those of Tony Gonzales average or down year)
Congratulations Dolphin and Dolphin fans, this could be the year that your stupendous defense averages more points than your offense, C'mon everybody CONGRATULATIONS Defense and welcome to the top pick of the 2008 NFL Draft, you are now on the clock....
Hey Latin champ are there no Baseball games on?Stay off the Dolphin forums you sound silly with your ranting,and raving.We Dolphin fans don't need any advise from you over there on the West coast.Find a newspaper that talks about the teams on the West coast,and discuss their futures.Maybe you being such a wizard on Football can help the Raiders,but it looks like to me you might have already offered the Raiders your advise since they had such a good year.By the way I didn't catch who your favorite Pro Football team might be.Jets or Patriots? Adios Amigo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sammy Morris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The New England Patriots: The Best Offense in t... (Aug '09) Jan '11 Lucky 45
News Patriots' Taylor eager to return - Sentinel & E... (Nov '10) Nov '10 hii 1
News Patriots all smiles after blowout victory - Sen... (Oct '09) Oct '10 Patriots BeatdDow... 23
News Teammates defend Moss after his postgame remarks (Sep '10) Sep '10 Midnight Rambler 3
News Patriots RB Faulk out for year with knee injury (Sep '10) Sep '10 Bullfarts 2
News Teammates defend outspoken receiver (Sep '10) Sep '10 The Patriot 2
News Welker Back, Brady Shines In Patriots' 28-10 Win (Aug '10) Aug '10 Robbie 2
More from around the web