Team's free agents will test waters

Team's free agents will test waters

There are 5 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 1, 2007, titled Team's free agents will test waters. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

It appears the Dolphins are willing to allow the bulk of their 14 free agents a chance to test the market as the free-agency period begins Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Chris

United States

#1 Mar 1, 2007
Please do not spend to much on these guys. Save our money for the draft and those average player. Look at what NE has done. They dont overpay there players and they keep winning.

It does help that they have a good QB :)

Oh how I dont like Brady
F U ALL

Keene, NH

#3 Mar 1, 2007
screw spragan he stinks, and if you can't get the players this year, we aren't superbowl contenders save the cap space for next year.
Finsfan Ralph

Gloucester, VA

#4 Mar 1, 2007
Spragan earned $700,00 last season? So,what does that equate to--$350,000 per tackle?!
bill

Asheville, NC

#5 Mar 1, 2007
I hope we don't spend money on a 37 year old player who takes a beating on every play, I don't think he will be able to play a full season, and we will lose a player for the future by keeping him. Bill
Butch V

Frisco, TX

#6 Mar 2, 2007
It's too bad that a grown man has to be 6 feet tall and over 300 pounds to be on the line in the NFL. Our bodies were not really designed to be this size.....
It's going to be a fun year ---- too bad the NFL stole a home game from us....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sammy Morris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The New England Patriots: The Best Offense in t... (Aug '09) Jan '11 Lucky 45
News Patriots' Taylor eager to return - Sentinel & E... (Nov '10) Nov '10 hii 1
News Patriots all smiles after blowout victory - Sen... (Oct '09) Oct '10 Patriots BeatdDow... 23
News Teammates defend Moss after his postgame remarks (Sep '10) Sep '10 Midnight Rambler 3
News Patriots RB Faulk out for year with knee injury (Sep '10) Sep '10 Bullfarts 2
News Teammates defend outspoken receiver (Sep '10) Sep '10 The Patriot 2
News Welker Back, Brady Shines In Patriots' 28-10 Win (Aug '10) Aug '10 Robbie 2
More from around the web