Cowboys frustated by miscues against the Broncos

Full story: El Paso Times 10
Dallas' first-team offense couldn't muster much offense. Its defense didn't slow down quarterback Jay Cutler and the Denver Broncos. Full Story
jezru

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Aug 18, 2008
You got served.

Go Broncos!

“From ELP now living in ATX”

Since: Jun 08

El Paso, Texas

#2 Aug 18, 2008
jezru wrote:
You got served.
Go Broncos!
All I see served is a "plate of pendejo" who takes Preseason as an indicator of how a team is gonna perform in regular season.
Smooth

El Paso, TX

#3 Aug 18, 2008
Smooth from ELP wrote:
<quoted text>
All I see served is a "plate of pendejo" who takes Preseason as an indicator of how a team is gonna perform in regular season.
Sure, and two weeks ago you were creaming in your panties about the preseason.

El Paso, Texas

#4 Aug 18, 2008
Smooth wrote:
<quoted text> Sure, and two weeks ago you were creaming in your panties about the preseason.
Werent you too? Hey it was the start of the Season...bofo!! Everybody who is a true football fan gets excited about the start of preseason.

El Paso, Texas

#5 Aug 18, 2008
Lets end this argument now. Here is a Dallas Cowboy history lesson comparing Preseason vs Regular Season during Super Bowl Years (note...I dont know why certain years they played 5 preseason games vs 4 preseason games in other years..but so what):

Preseason 2-3
Regular 13-3

Preseason 1-3
Regular 12-4

Preseason 2-3
Regular 12-4

Capice? I DOES NOT MATTER WHAT HAPPENS IN PRESEASON!!! Now go eat some Chicos Tacos and play with your pitbull Asesino Del Norte.
Smooth

El Paso, TX

#6 Aug 18, 2008
Smooth from ELP wrote:
<quoted text>
Werent you too? Hey it was the start of the Season...bofo!! Everybody who is a true football fan gets excited about the start of preseason.
Naw I wasn't creaming in my drawers, maybe that was your old lady knowing she'd be back in Hell Paso soon looking at some real men.

El Paso, Texas

#7 Aug 18, 2008
Smooth wrote:
<quoted text> Naw I wasn't creaming in my drawers, maybe that was your old lady knowing she'd be back in Hell Paso soon looking at some real men.
Wow only "idiotas buen echos" always bring out the gay and old lady remarks when they got nothing else.

Be original and come out with some new ones. Dont recycle anymore. Unless your the same guy but changes his online name for every post.

You are un-original and with no identity.

Por eso estas como estas!!!!
Smooth

El Paso, TX

#8 Aug 18, 2008
Smooth from ELP wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow only "idiotas buen echos" always bring out the gay and old lady remarks when they got nothing else.
Be original and come out with some new ones. Dont recycle anymore. Unless your the same guy but changes his online name for every post.
You are un-original and with no identity.
Por eso estas como estas!!!!
Hey JOTO, maybe you really are the gay one because there were no gay remarks in my previous blog you plato de frijoles quemados

El Paso, Texas

#9 Aug 18, 2008
Smooth wrote:
<quoted text> Hey JOTO, maybe you really are the gay one because there were no gay remarks in my previous blog you plato de frijoles quemados
guys like "you" always bring up gayness and old lady comments

El Paso, Texas

#11 Aug 18, 2008
Smooth wrote:
<quoted text>Check your glasses pendejo, or better yet quit cleaning them with your skid markded panties, there were no GAY comments up until you wrote in.
I SAID..."guys like you always bring gayness AND/OR old lady remarks"

In other words...if you have nothing better to say then you guys will either accuse the other of being gay or doing something to the other's old lady.

In your case you did not say anything gay but you mentioned my old lady. You had Too much mota today? or too much coors light with loud narco-traficante music?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sam Paulescu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Redskins cut holder who mishandled extra point (Dec '10) Dec '10 Josh McDaniels 3
Cowboys punter McBriar done for season because ... (Oct '08) Oct '08 Cowboyfansince75 11
Cowboys Frustrated By Miscues Against Broncos (Aug '08) Aug '08 Sam Guthrie 7

Sam Paulescu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE