Bears receiver Hurd arrested on drug ...

Bears receiver Hurd arrested on drug charges

There are 3 comments on the CLTV story from Dec 15, 2011, titled Bears receiver Hurd arrested on drug charges. In it, CLTV reports that:

Chicago Bears receiver Sam Hurd was arrested Wednesday night in Chicago after allegedly attempting to purchase drugs from a North Texas supplier, according to a federal complaint.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CLTV.

Ron Anderson

Lufkin, TX

#1 Dec 15, 2011
DUMB ASS.!!! What have you got to say for yourself ???? To much money and such few brains .. Sooner or later its court time .. For a drug dealer...
Fumble Weed

Houston, TX

#2 Dec 15, 2011
...allegedly attempting to purchase drugs from a North Texas supplier...nice to see Bam Morris still has employment....
Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#3 Dec 15, 2011
Don't worry there are two sets of laws-0one for normal people and another for entitled jocks who play a boring kids game. I hope they put him away for decades and take everything he owns!$450 for a pound of weed? Musty be pretty crappy weed!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sam Hurd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sam Hurd Accused of Buying More Drugs (Aug '12) Aug '12 Yummy 2
News Former Cowboys player Sam Hurd indicted on drug... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Unbelievable 1
News Bears fire GM Jerry Angelo (Jan '12) Jan '12 Go Blue 3
News Jerry Angelo - How The Grinch Stole the Chicago... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Firing on Bears who need to be fired (Dec '11) Dec '11 Laughing Bear Fan 8
News Sam Hurd's Arrest Probably Has a Dozen (or more... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Charlie Sheen 6
News Feds arrest Bear in cocaine bust (Dec '11) Dec '11 Bong Jovi 3
More from around the web