Texas beats Oklahoma, 16-13

Texas beats Oklahoma, 16-13

There are 7 comments on the The Boston Globe story from Oct 17, 2009, titled Texas beats Oklahoma, 16-13. In it, The Boston Globe reports that:

Colt McCoy was a mess. His right thumbnail was ready to fall off, a nagging cold was wearing him down and Oklahoma was confusing him with blitzes he'd never seen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Boston Globe.

pinebeetle

Denver, CO

#1 Oct 18, 2009
Coach Stoopid should never have put Bradford in this game. OU has a capable back up QB. Stoops was more concerned with a W than Sam's career. I hope Bradford makes a good recovery and Stoopid gets his knee blown out on the sidelines by one of his own players.
Matt From Columbus

Wilmington, OH

#3 Oct 18, 2009
Hook em horns!!!!! Ugly win but still a W when it counts!

Bradford is really having a tough year I really feel for him I hope he fully recovers as well.
soonersfan

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Oct 18, 2009
texas shouldve lost that game . but they didnt thats just how our season is going in oklahoma 3 losses by a combined 5 points it does make u wonder if bradford was healthy. hes good for atleast 7 points . then ou is 6-0 . it is what it is. i hope the longhorns make it to the title game and smash out florida or bama. good luck horns
pinebeetle

Denver, CO

#5 Oct 19, 2009
soonersfan wrote:
texas shouldve lost that game . but they didnt thats just how our season is going in oklahoma 3 losses by a combined 5 points it does make u wonder if bradford was healthy. hes good for atleast 7 points . then ou is 6-0 . it is what it is. i hope the longhorns make it to the title game and smash out florida or bama. good luck horns
OU sucks you hick.
pinebeetle

Denver, CO

#6 Oct 19, 2009
soonersfan wrote:
Face it moron and wake up from your sooner nation wet dream, Stoopid carea about one thing, his wallet. he may have ruined Sam's career.
James Dee

Howe, OK

#7 Oct 19, 2009
pinebeetle wrote:
Coach Stoopid should never have put Bradford in this game. OU has a capable back up QB. Stoops was more concerned with a W than Sam's career. I hope Bradford makes a good recovery and Stoopid gets his knee blown out on the sidelines by one of his own players.
I agree completely. In fact, he shouldn't play any of his players who have a chance at a pro career. Why take a chance at getting one of them injured just to win a football game.
James Dee

Howe, OK

#8 Oct 19, 2009
soonersfan wrote:
If a froggie had wings, he wouldn't bump his butt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sam Bradford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sid Hartman: Vikings invested wisely in landing... Mar 26 JFLFarters 4
News Sam Bradford on latest comeback: 'Really hard t... Jan '18 WetRaiderFart 6
News Sam Bradford's fatal flaw (Jun '17) Jun '17 SamPhartzx 3
News Sam Bradford a players champion and the Viking'... (May '17) May '17 SpinningPhartzx 8
News NFL draft needs for Seahawks, Cardinals, 49ers ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News Philadelphia Eagles reportedly trade QB Nick Fo... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Injury Boy 3
News Minnesota Vikings News: Possible Trade Destinat... (Jun '12) Oct '14 VikingFarts 15