Bradford's arm proves strong

Bradford's arm proves strong

There are 7 comments on the KFOR story from Mar 30, 2010, titled Bradford's arm proves strong. In it, KFOR reports that:

Sam Bradford's first public throwing exhibition since he had season-ending shoulder surgery went off without a snag, with the potential No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR.

Cherokee6381

Montgomery, AL

#1 Mar 30, 2010
Go Sam Bradford Go! Make us Oklahomans proud of you! GOOD LUCK!!!
Cowboy Curtis

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Mar 31, 2010
Thank God for steroids Sam, now you can "try" to play in the NFL. Hope those steroids make you a rich man.
Hookem Horns

Dallas, TX

#3 Apr 1, 2010
Sam is a great QB and that's all I'll say about that. I hate Oklahoma!!!
Sooner93

Tulsa, OK

#4 Apr 1, 2010
I have watched Sam from High scholl on and I am so happy that he has made it through this injury. Im very excited about watching him on Sunday. What ever team gets him will be my new favotite team
NEEDED CHANGES - OKC

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Apr 5, 2010
Sure missed watching you play OU football this past year. I'm looking forward to watching you when you play on an NFL team. All the best, Sam. Glad your recovery went as scheduled. Hope the team that grabs you appreciates what a wonderful human being you are, along with all your other talents.
I'm letting the sterioid comment go without any comment, as I'm sure the jerk that wrote that doesn't have a clue what kind of person you really are.
LOL

Lawton, OK

#7 Apr 5, 2010
Sam Bradford is a sissy who is going to get his a s s beat in the NFL... that is, if any NFL team will even consider him.... doubtful!
james

Nashville, TN

#8 Apr 5, 2010
Cowboy Curtis and LOL you are simply two typical OSU Homers that have nothing better to do than talk trash, what a couple of losers....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sam Bradford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sam Bradford on latest comeback: 'Really hard t... Jan '18 WetRaiderFart 6
News Sam Bradford's fatal flaw (Jun '17) Jun '17 SamPhartzx 3
News Sam Bradford a players champion and the Viking'... (May '17) May '17 SpinningPhartzx 8
News NFL draft needs for Seahawks, Cardinals, 49ers ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News Philadelphia Eagles reportedly trade QB Nick Fo... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Injury Boy 3
News Minnesota Vikings News: Possible Trade Destinat... (Jun '12) Oct '14 VikingFarts 15
News NFL: Patterson shines, Vikings crush Rams (Sep '14) Sep '14 Spielman 7
More from around the web