Bradford's arm proves strong

Full story: KFOR

Sam Bradford's first public throwing exhibition since he had season-ending shoulder surgery went off without a snag, with the potential No.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Cherokee6381

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Go Sam Bradford Go! Make us Oklahomans proud of you! GOOD LUCK!!!
Cowboy Curtis

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

Judged:

Thank God for steroids Sam, now you can "try" to play in the NFL. Hope those steroids make you a rich man.
Hookem Horns

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2010

Judged:

Sam is a great QB and that's all I'll say about that. I hate Oklahoma!!!
Sooner93

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2010

Judged:

I have watched Sam from High scholl on and I am so happy that he has made it through this injury. Im very excited about watching him on Sunday. What ever team gets him will be my new favotite team
NEEDED CHANGES - OKC

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2010

Sure missed watching you play OU football this past year. I'm looking forward to watching you when you play on an NFL team. All the best, Sam. Glad your recovery went as scheduled. Hope the team that grabs you appreciates what a wonderful human being you are, along with all your other talents.
I'm letting the sterioid comment go without any comment, as I'm sure the jerk that wrote that doesn't have a clue what kind of person you really are.
LOL

Lawton, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2010

Sam Bradford is a sissy who is going to get his a s s beat in the NFL... that is, if any NFL team will even consider him.... doubtful!
james

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2010

Judged:

Cowboy Curtis and LOL you are simply two typical OSU Homers that have nothing better to do than talk trash, what a couple of losers....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••