Bradford, McCoy tout their NFL Draft ...

Bradford, McCoy tout their NFL Draft chances

There are 6 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Mar 2, 2010, titled Bradford, McCoy tout their NFL Draft chances. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

The friendship is one that overcame an impassioned rivalry because of a shared position, two right shoulders and matching competitive natures.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1 Mar 2, 2010
they are good as is Clausen, Clausen has just had to do more. The other two were on dominate teams, Clausen was one of the few bright spots on the team and had to play from behind way more.
Ruger

United States

#2 Mar 5, 2010
BigDan wrote:
they are good as is Clausen, Clausen has just had to do more. The other two were on dominate teams, Clausen was one of the few bright spots on the team and had to play from behind way more.
Good point Dan.
Clausen also played in a more pro style O. It would be nice to see him on a capable team in the NFL.

It seems like yesterday you and Joe were arguing about Clausen coming out of High school and choosing Notre Dame.

BTW- Watch for Kellen Moore with Boise this year. He will be in the Heisman running. Especially after Boise beats VT on Labor Day.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#3 Mar 19, 2010
Ruger wrote:
<quoted text>Good point Dan.
Clausen also played in a more pro style O. It would be nice to see him on a capable team in the NFL.
It seems like yesterday you and Joe were arguing about Clausen coming out of High school and choosing Notre Dame.
BTW- Watch for Kellen Moore with Boise this year. He will be in the Heisman running. Especially after Boise beats VT on Labor Day.
well he has looked good hope he gets a shot at the next level.
Ruger

United States

#4 Mar 20, 2010
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
well he has looked good hope he gets a shot at the next level.
He might. But what I do know, he will rock CFB this year.
That's a fact. He hasn't performed well in the bowl games previously, but he will lead Boise back to the front,,,,,AGAIN!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#5 Mar 21, 2010
Ruger wrote:
<quoted text>He might. But what I do know, he will rock CFB this year.
That's a fact. He hasn't performed well in the bowl games previously, but he will lead Boise back to the front,,,,,AGAIN!
I love seeing them do well

DeathValley56 Ghost

“CELL PHONE # 318-458-1492”

Since: Sep 09

TELEPHONE # - 318-686-7373

#6 Mar 22, 2010
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
I love seeing them do well
But, Georgia and Notre Dame suck!!!

signed DV56,
THE #1 college football expert in history

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sam Bradford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL draft needs for Seahawks, Cardinals, 49ers ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News Philadelphia Eagles reportedly trade QB Nick Fo... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Injury Boy 3
News Minnesota Vikings News: Possible Trade Destinat... (Jun '12) Oct '14 VikingFarts 15
News NFL: Patterson shines, Vikings crush Rams (Sep '14) Sep '14 Spielman 7
News Claiming Case Keenum Is A Savvy Move By St. Lou... (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Minnesota Vikings Rumors: Could They Trade For ... (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 10
News One Scenario: Raiders Trade up to No. 2 in Draft (Mar '14) Mar '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
More from around the web