No. 1 NFL draft pick in OK

Full story: KFOR
From New York to St. Louis, Sam Bradford has constantly been on the go. Early Wednesday morning the Heisman-winning quarterback was finally back in the Sooner State. Full Story
Carolyn

Ardmore, OK

#1 Jul 7, 2010
Sam,
I am so very proud of you in many ways. One, you have remained the honest, moral, and compassionate person you have always been and were raised to be, still putting God #1 in your life.
Two, you have remained true to OU and the strong fantastic quarterback you are. Three, You still remain so humble after all the praise and publicity you received, winning the Heisman, being picked #1 draft choice. I could go on and on praising you. You are such an example for all the young people, and you knowing that and how many do look up to you, has not changed your priorities or personality. You are truly an awesome person!! Don't ever change, you are going far!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sam Bradford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minnesota Vikings News: Possible Trade Destinat... (Jun '12) Oct '14 VikingFarts 15
NFL: Patterson shines, Vikings crush Rams Sep '14 Spielman 7
Claiming Case Keenum Is A Savvy Move By St. Lou... Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
Minnesota Vikings Rumors: Could They Trade For ... (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 10
One Scenario: Raiders Trade up to No. 2 in Draft (Mar '14) Mar '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
If Sam Bradford is available, should the Viking... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Zygi Stardust 7
I'd like to start a thread about Brian Schotten... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Rambotron 2
More from around the web