Beware of Quarterback

Feb 27, 2011 Full story: Star Tribune

Who would you want staring Adrian Peterson, Sidney Rice and Percy Harvin in the eyes, in the huddle, on a key drive, marching them down the field? Minnesota needs to think long and hard about its next decision.

Full Story
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Feb 28, 2011
You should run the single wing. Get a fullback, draft a couple of tackles and just run the ball

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#2 Mar 1, 2011
Good idea. Maybe Peterson can break his own NFL single game rushing record of 296 yds.
Harry

Hermosa Beach, CA

#3 Mar 1, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
You should run the single wing. Get a fullback, draft a couple of tackles and just run the ball
Marv Levy and the Chiefs did that. They built a great line and had a great running game. Late 1970s, look it up.

Too bad the regular season demands passing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sam Bradford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minnesota Vikings News: Possible Trade Destinat... (Jun '12) Oct '14 VikingFarts 15
NFL: Patterson shines, Vikings crush Rams Sep '14 Spielman 7
Claiming Case Keenum Is A Savvy Move By St. Lou... Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
Minnesota Vikings Rumors: Could They Trade For ... (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 10
One Scenario: Raiders Trade up to No. 2 in Draft (Mar '14) Mar '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
If Sam Bradford is available, should the Viking... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Zygi Stardust 7
I'd like to start a thread about Brian Schotten... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Rambotron 2